Wednesday 19 March 2014

19th March :

19th March 2014 / Wednesday

To watch this message in YOUTUBE, follow this link;

(yet to be loaded)


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, Sannyasis, sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Lotus News Channel, Sadhna TV, Janashree TV, Eshwar TV, and through two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities in many countries around the world. 

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha: Nithyananda Nagara-Bidadi, Nithyananda Nagar-Tiruvannamalai, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Singapore-Singapuram, Ohio-Prayag, Seattle-Chidambaram, San Jose-Madurai, California, Los Angeles-Arunachalam, Toronto-Kailasam, Toronto-Canada, Charlotte-Srisailam, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, St Louis-Tirumala, Port Washington-New York, Talahassee-Florida, Indrani-New Jersey, Paris-Home Temple, Winston-Salem-North Carolina, Jorpati-Nepal, Seremban-Sivakasi, Kulim-Tiruttani, Slovakia, Oman-Sivagangai, Chitalapakkam-Chennai.....................

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

So, some more cities are joining: Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Devon-UK, Dakota Dunes, Bangalore-Malleswaram, High Point-North Carolina, Hosur Dhyanapeetam, London-Kashi, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Johorbahru-Tiruchendur, Newfoundland-Canada.....................

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

Today, before starting the satsangh, I wanted to personally recognize this beautiful book.  See, I have seen hundreds of photographic books, but this book is something unique.  And I wanted to honour Sanjeev Mehta, Shri Sanjeev Mehta ji, who is here today, and this book on “Kumbh Mela: Haridwar”.  It is one of the most beautiful photographic books I have seen on Kumbh Mela.  And I sincerely want to thank him for his service to Vedic Tradition.  I want to honour him with the formal, official respect from Dhyanapeetam.  Thank you for giving me this book. 

So nice!  He has done an amazing work, and he has captured the spirit of Kumbh Mela in this book.  See, it is very unfortunate that Kumbh Mela was one of the.....  Please understand, I am telling you, twenty years before, these stupid anti-Hindu forces were making us feel Kumbh Mela is one of our bad points.  They way they abused us, the way they presented us!  I can show tons of documentaries and photographic books done on Kumbh Mela just to abuse Hinduism and us, just because of our naked sadhus and the tradition of so many millions of people taking bath in Ganga.  Even twenty years before, many Indians used to feel that Kumbh Mela is something which has to be avoided, or which is our weakness, or which has to be forgotten, or which has to be pushed behind.  Thanks to Indian photographers and westerners who have become sincere to Sanatana Dharma and Vedic Tradition....  

I can tell you, India is not just geography, it is a philosophy!  Whoever is living this philosophy, wherever they may be, they belong to Vedic Tradition, they belong to Sanatana Dharma.  So, thanks to the next-generation Indians like Shri Sanjeev Mehta ji who are so sincere and brought pride to Kumbh Mela!  Now, even governments feel Kumbh Mela is a pride!  Now, any common Indian feels Kumbh Mela is a pride. 

I tell you, twenty years before, I know, even in 1995, I have seen!  One good thing has happened in the last twenty years: the smell, that dirty smell of the British has started reducing in India.  When that smell was too much, people were feeling Kumbh Mela was not our pride.  Now, as I said, thanks to the next-generation Indians like Sanjeev Mehta ji for a beautiful, amazing, wonderful work.  And, I tell you, I have read hundreds of photographic books.  This book is something unique.  And I really enjoyed!  A few days before he came and presented this to me.  I told him, ‘I already have your book and I enjoyed it!’  Whenever I get a little time, this book is my time-pass!  I always sit with this book and go on seeing the pictures.  I really enjoyed it!    

All our ashrams, centres, devotees, I personally recommend this book, and I request everyone to have this book as our Coffee Table book.  This will be our Coffee Table book. 

And I just wanted to honour him for this beautiful work bringing pride for Vedic Tradition, bringing respect for Vedic Tradition, and presenting it beautifully....presenting it beautifully!  I have seen many of these anti-Hindu elements presenting.  When I say “anti-Hindu elements”, I don’t mean just somebody from outside India; there are so many within India...the so-called Indians, abusing the Vedic Tradition.  There is a big list: the Commie intellectuals, Marxist maniacs, Maoists mad fellows.  So, when they put photographs of our Naga sadhus, they will blur it in the private parts.....just to give a wrong impression that it is something wrong, to degrade us, to disrespect us! 

I thank Sanjeev Mehta ji for putting the whole thing with so much of pride, so much of respect, so much of honour.  So, I just wanted to tell Sanjeev Mehta ji, ‘You have done a wonderful job!  Thank you!’  He is born in Haridwar and he is a nature lover.  More than nature lover, being in Haridwar and being close to the sadhus and saints, I can say, in this whole book nowhere he feels shy about what we are!  There is nothing to feel shy about what we are.  There is so much pride to tell the world what we are!  And I am very happy he did this wonderful work of presenting us.  Please understand, I feel he presented us, he presented us! 

And I sincerely recommend this book to be kept in all our temples, ashrams, devotees’ houses as a Coffee Table book.  And you guys can call Jnanatma and order a copy.  Or we can give you the author’s phone number; you can directly also order.  That is all I have to say. 

Thank you once again!  Thank you Sanjeev Mehta ji! 

You guys have to know about Kumbh Mela and Vedic Tradition from the people who have passion about it, who have passion about it, and who have respect for it!

So, let me move now to the satsangh.

Today I wanted to expand on, again, the Space of Advaitha.  I want to describe.  Please listen!

Yesterday we had a beautiful session on the banks of the Ganga in Rishikesh.  In Rishikesh we had a very beautiful satsangh.  So, the Himalayas, Ganga, Rudra Homa....done full Rudra Homa!  Yesterday we had a full Rudra Home as per the Agama.  I tell you, the whole Ganga is the space of Advaitha!  It is just the space of Advaitha!  It is like the ocean water becoming cloud, getting showered as rain, becoming snow and melting down due to the sun, flowing as the river, flowing into the agricultural fields and becoming grain, becomes part of our body, makes us think, work, function.  The whole experience, when I look, it is just such a space of Advaitha!  I tell you, it is just space of Advaitha! 

See, actually I can speak on how to make the space of Advaitha useful in your day-to-day lifestyle.  But about Advaitha itself, you cannot speak.  For jumping into the swimming pool you have a jumping-pad.  Same way, I can give you the thought-current which can be a jumping-pad for you to jump into the space of Advaitha.  Please understand, the thought-current from which you can jump into the space of Advaitha, I will try to explain that thought-current. 

Again and again, remembering your bliss, your Completion, feeling, remembering everyone is extension of you, and feeling and remembering how you take time to convince yourself about every step in your life, you have to take time to convince everyone about every step in their life.  Please listen!  How you take time to speak into your listening, you need to take time to speak into everyone’s listening.  Only when you start speaking into everyone’s listening, you will understand how many times you just give up unable to convince yourself, because, every question which is in the hearts of the people around you is every question your heart carries about you! 

Listen!  I am giving you one of the jumping-pads into Advaithic space.

I tell you, Advaithic space itself cannot be explained.  If Ganga is Advaithic space, Ganga itself cannot be explained.  But the ghats can be explained.  The different ghats can be explained: how to get into Ganga.  So, different thought-trends through which you can get into the space of Advaitha can be explained.  Today, I am explaining one of the thought-trends through which you can get into the space of Advaitha.

Every one of you is living in a society.  Whether you are married or a sannyasi, grihastha or a sadhu, brahmachari or vanaprasthi, always you have questions about others’ behaviour, and others have questions about your behaviour. 

Listen!  Please listen!  If you understand what I am explaining now, it can lead you to Advaithic space and solve tons of problems you are having in your life. 

When it comes to your actions, you take time to convince your heart, yourself.  But when you want somebody else to do some action, you don’t take time to convince the other person about the necessity.  We always operate from the space of, ‘Why should I convince?  Why should I waste so much time in convincing?’

Please understand, the person who has patience and passion to convince everyone just like how he convinces himself, is a “Leader”.  The person who does not have the patience to convince others, but he only has passion, he is a “Boss”.  The person who neither has patience nor has passion, he is a “loner” and a “failure”.

Understand, when you don’t spend enough time in convincing others, you will not spend enough time in convincing you.  When you do the actions without spending enough time and energy to convince you, your actions will become unconscious.  It will be like a fruit swallowed without being chewed.  Anything swallowed without being chewed cannot be digested.  You need to remember, you don’t have teeth in the stomach.  Unfortunately, you forget to remember you don’t have teeth in the stomach, everything has to be chewed in the mouth.  You think you can swallow and it will be chewed in the stomach.  No!  If you swallow without chewing, it will not be digested, it will not become part of your body; it will just be sent out.  Same way, the actions done without you convincing you will not be digested, will become unconscious actions. 

Listen!  I was reading a very funny one-liner in the Facebook.  Originally, it seems, the computer was invented to save our time.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  But now what is happening? 

Listen!  Sometimes when my disciples fight with me directly or indirectly, I tell them, ‘You fellow, you renounced your life to serve me....’ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ‘...and execute what I wanted!’  Understand, when we don’t convince ourselves and go on doing some action, that becomes an unconscious layer in you.  As I said, food which is not chewed but swallowed cannot become energy in your life.  The action done without you being convinced will never become strength or power in your being.  And, I tell you, when you do something without speaking into your listening, you will also expect others that they should also do without being spoken into their listening.

Please understand, lot of time, lot of energy needs to be spent on speaking into your listening.  I tell you, speaking into your listening is what I define as “Tapas”.  In our Akhada, even Mahanirvani Akhada, we have three sadhus keeping their one hand raised for the last twenty years, fourteen years, fifteen years!  That hand was never lowered!  If you do this for half-an-hour you will understand how difficult it is.  Why this action?  To drive some understanding into your inner-space!  Driving some understanding into your inner-space is “Tapas”.  Driving some understanding into your inner-space beyond the body and mind, to the level, to the core of your bio-energy, is “Tapas”. 

The person who never bothers to convince others will never bother to convince himself.  When you don’t bother to convince you, there will be a huge gap between your original goal and your day-to-day action.  The original goal and the day-to-day action, when there is a huge gap between these two, you live an unconscious life; all the sorrows, all the sufferings land in your life.  One of the biggest sufferings is confusion – Why I did what I did?  Why I am doing what I am doing?  Why I will do what I will do?  Where am I going to land? – and the attitude of dumping everything under the carpet.

I have seen, in Bangalore, one Guru, who was already overweight, whenever we both sit and eat, he will always fire me: ‘I hate to sit and eat with you!’  What’s the matter?  ‘Because you finish so quickly, whenever I sit with you and eat, I feel I am eating too much!  You are bad company for the dining table!’

And I always remind him, ‘Swamiji, you are already old.’  Not old enough to die...he should be around sixty at that time.  I will always tell him, ‘Swamiji, you are old, sixty.  Now if you go on eating, continue with this same habit.....’  Already he was a diabetic, high blood-pressure, cholesterol; everything he had!  ‘.....please imagine what will happen in the next few years!  Don’t you understand, either you will be bed-ridden, or sudden heart attack and collapse!’ 

And after a few minutes he will think through and he will tell me, ‘Yes, yes, Swamiji, what you say is right.  I have to become like you.’  At that time I used to weigh less (than what I weigh now).  Now I am reducing.  I am trying to get back to the same weight.  And he will tell, ‘Yes, yes, yes, Swamiji...’  Sincerely he will be telling, ‘...I think I should go on diet and reduce my weight.’  Only then (right at that moment), the serving person (who is serving the food), he will bring and keep a full glass of ghee (clarified butter)!  He (that Swamiji) is the only person I have seen in my life drinking ghee....ghee and sugar!  And the moment that glass is brought and kept, I will try to slowly move that glass towards me!  He was very friendly with me and I was very close to him.  Bangalore devotees will know about whom I am talking.  He will just jump and pick up that glass and he will say, ‘Yes, yes, I will reduce my weight, Swamiji.’  And before even I can talk to him, he will finish that glass!  He will drink that whole ghee and sugar!  And then he will say, ‘I will start diet Swamiji soon.’ 

He wants to reduce his weight, but he thinks now the ghee he drinks can go under the carpet....this action can go under the carpet and he can sit on it! 

Understand, understand, realigning yourself again and again, and ability to speak into your own listening is one of the basic qualities you need for success in anything you want to do.  I tell you, whether you want to have health – again I am repeating – physical health, mental health, good relationships, success in what you want to achieve, fulfilment, Completion, or enlightenment, be part of the Master’s sangha, be part of the Master’s reliable, trustworthy disciples, whatever you want to be, please understand, the ability to speak into your listening, that is where life starts.  When you are able to speak into your listening, you will also have tremendous patience to speak into everyone’s listening.  When you don’t have the ability to speak into your listening, when you don’t have patience to speak into your listening, you will not have patience to speak into everyone’s listening.  Today’s Inner Awakening session is about developing this jumping-pad, this thought-trend. 

Even in your business you need patience to use elaborate words, to make people understand and speak into their listening.  The person who cannot speak into others’ listening can never be a big success.  Even if he has a little success, it must be because of some other right qualities.  But, I tell you, this quality, having patience to speak into others’ listening, actually it will reduce even your sufferings, because you will have the patience to speak into your own listening.  

I have always seen, people who are not able to complete with themselves will never be able to inspire others; neither they will be able to complete with themselves, nor they will have the space of not giving up on others.  They will give up on themselves, because they are not able to complete with themselves.  If they are not able to speak into their listening, they will give up on others, because they are not able to speak into others’ listening.  

I tell you, one more secret: If you are able to complete with yourself....  Actually, when you do Completion, it is not just you tell, ‘I am complete!  Complete!’  No!  You will have to convince you, naturally, to look into “the world” and “my world”.  You have to look into why that person is behaving the way he is behaving, what is the fear or greed, which is driving that person which he himself is not ready to recognize.  When you complete with yourself, you will understand so many things about the other person about whom you are completing within you.

I tell you, Mahadeva is the best, because he knows how to speak into the listening of even demons!  He is the only god who has demons as devotees!  No other god has the courage to have demons as devotees.  This Brahma and all will appear once in a while to some raakshasa (demon) and give some boon and go away.  But only Mahadeva has demons, boothas, raakshasas, all of them as regular devotees!  So many of them!  They will do regular puja to Mahadeva, regular worship of Mahadeva....regular devotees.  See, end of the day, when their demonic quality has won over them, they lost their life; that’s different.  But he (Mahadeva) was able to speak into the listening of so many demons, and there are tons and tons of demons he has transformed also!  Those stories we are not telling.  We are only telling about the stories of demons who are killed.  But there are tons of them who are transformed and living even now as bootha ganas!  When I say “even now”, I mean EVEN NOW!  HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

No, I tell you, ability to speak into your own listening, ability to speak into others’ listening!  Ability to speak into your own listening is tapas for the inner awakening.  Ability to speak into others’ listening is tapas for outer success.  Both come when you are very clear about the advaithic truth, the space of Advaitha, that “Other is extension of me.  If the other is not able to listen to what I am saying, I have to work on me.”  Actually, whenever my disciples don’t listen to me, I sit with Ganga and speak to myself, trying to find out what more Completion I should do!  May be, I don’t need to do Completion, but I need to have patience till I am able to speak into their listening.  So, I decide to have patience. 

Many of my own disciples are angry with my patience.  When I show patience towards others, they are angry; but they themselves expect that I should show patience towards them!  That is a funny thing!  They expect that I should show patience towards them, but they are angry when I show patience towards others.  ‘Why he is so tolerant?  Why he is not punishing them?’  Understand!  But, I tell you, when you remember the space of Advaitha and complete with you, you will understand the other person’s powerlessness, the other person what are the patterns with which he or she is suffering from, and you will be able to speak into their listening....you will be able to speak into their listening.

See, success is not just wealth which can be grabbed, stolen, or you can get it in a lottery, you can swindle it or inherit it.  That is not success.  Success is how much you are able to operate yourself from the space of Advaitha, understand?  How much you are able to operate from the space of Advaitha!  So, every time you remember this context and convince, complete yourself, and have patience for the other person to understand and speak into his listening or her listening, I tell you, you are really, really, really living enlightenment! 

I tell you, create all the best things around you by living this space of Advaitha.  If you have a constant itching, slight incompletion with some people living around you, some people in your life, sit with yourself.  There are some people who are itching with everyone.  There are some people who are itching with some people.  Sit with yourself.  Complete with you first.  In your inner-space, try to speak into his or her listening.  Then, all the resistance, the powerlessness that person is struggling with, you will know it!  Then, when you are able to complete with yourself, now you will simply know how to complete the other person, he or she. 

I also sat and contemplated on why people don’t listen to what I am saying sometimes, why I am not able to reproduce my same intensity and excitement.  Then I realised how much of time it took for me to reach; so, I need to have patience and go on working on them, give space for everyone, have patience, go on working on them. 

I tell you, success is how much the space of Advaitha has grown in you, that’s all!  Just like your eyes, kidneys, heart, intestine, lungs, are different organs of your body, the space of Advaitha should become part of your body.  Not just one organ of your body, it should become part; means, it should permeate your whole body.  Even your kidney should think based on Advaitha, your brain should plan based on Advaitha, your heart should beat based on Advaitha, your stomach should digest based on Advaitha, your blood should flow based on Advaitha, your skin should shine based on Advaitha.  Again and again and again, bring the Advaitha Sathya into you with tremendous patience.  Remember, success is how much you lived Advaitha, how many decisions you made based on Advaitha, how much of your cognition is filled with Advaitha.  And, I tell you, it always does tons and tons and tons of times more good than anything you can imagine as good to you! 

When you practice Completion with one person who is next to you and bring the Advaithic space with that one person, don’t think you have only one person as part of your life.  Advaitha is so powerful, you have now the whole world as part of you! 

Listen!  Vivekananda says, ‘If you have mastered one handful of clay and know about it, have it in the Advaithic space, all over the world all clay you have mastered!’  So, when you solve one relationship, when you complete one relationship in your life – your husband or wife or friend or brother or son or father or disciple or guru – one relationship purely based on Advaitha, means, he or she is my own extension; if I am struggling with that person, there are some parts of me, I have not spoken into my own listening, I am not convinced; let me speak into my own listening.  Please understand, speaking into your own listening is Completion with yourself, and speaking into the other person’s listening is Completion with others.  Yes, you need patience, you need to look in; but, I tell you, the patience to complete is cute, not arrogance to say, ‘Why should I?’  That is not cute.  Yes, you can live your own whole life with ‘Why should I?  I don’t care!  Why should I bother?  It is their headache, their problem!’  You can live with that; but that is not cute.  Understand, that is not cute.  You think that is heroism.  No!  ‘Why should I complete with that person?  He is wrong!’  Yes, I am not saying he is not wrong.  But, if you are saying he is wrong and you are not able to speak into his or her listening, then you are not able to speak into even your own listening! 

So, understand, even if one relationship in your life, if you complete it based on this Advaithic principle, don’t think you have only one person added to your life; you have thousands and thousands of people who are suffering with the same pattern added to your life!  You will simply be able to speak into the listening of every human-being who is carrying that pattern and struggling. 

So, I wanted all the fathers, mothers, sons, brothers, wives, husbands, brother-disciples, sister-disciples, gurus, disciples, everyone to understand: Solving one issue, completing one relationship based on the Advaithic principle is not your weakness; that is your strength!  That is your strength, I am telling you! 

See, what we think?  ‘If I am showing patience and slowly speak into their listening, they don’t care for me, they don’t respect me, they don’t listen to me!  What can I do?  If I do the same thing, I will be useless, powerless.  It will be a waste of my time.  I will be a failure.’  No!  It is not true!  Why they don’t listen to you?  Because you are not able to speak into their listening.  It means, you are not able to speak into your own listening!  Some part of you, still you have not completed.  You are not able to speak into your listening.  Do that first! 

Today, all the Inner Awakening participants are going to learn this science experientially....experientially.  Experientially you are going to speak into the listening of the other person.  Please listen!  Wherever you are stopped, you are stuck, you are blocked, that is why you are stuck here, not there!    

One more thing you need to know:  By speaking into your listening and speaking into others’ listening, when you solve some incompletions and complete, it is never ever a waste of time.  It is one of the most powerful time, useful time spent on doing great R&D (Research & Development) and developing your own tools. 

So, I want to tell you, success is only defined based on how much of Advaithic space you created, how many of your every day thinking and actions are from the Advaithic space.  And solve more and more of your problems through Advaithic space.  Solve more and more of your issues from the Advaithic space.  Whether you have a passion or patience, it should be from the context of Advaitha.  I tell you, whether your passion or patience, it should be only from the space of Advaitha.  Don’t drink anything other than Ganga water!  Even if you have to walk (to get Ganga water), walk!  Just because it is available nearby, don’t drink drainage water.  So, don’t have any excitement and passion which comes from anything else other than Advaithic space.  The passion which comes from powerlessness will make you weak.  The passion which comes from violence will make you powerless.  Whether it is passion or patience, let it come only from Advaithic space.

“Eka Vijnaana Sarva Vijnaana.................”, a quote from Brahmasutra.  It means, ‘By knowing the one, you know everything, like how you know all the things made of clay by knowing the base substance,  clay.”  Swami Vivekananda also quotes this.  The original sutra is this: “Eka Vijnana Sarva Vijnaana.................”

You can solve your problems in life in many ways: by suppressing, by power, by bulldozing, by showing the gun, or by leaving, by dropping, by breaking.  Thousands of ways you can escape from a problem.  But none of that will be an eternal solution.  None of that will be Nithya Dharmam!  Solve everything, complete everything from the space of Advaitha.  Have patience from Advaitha, have passion from Advaitha; both from the context of Advaitha, context of non-duality.

The essence of today’s satsangh:

Ability to speak into yourself, into your listening, is Completion with yourself – Swapoornathva.  Ability to speak into others’ listening, is Completion with others – Paripoornathwa. 

I tell you, this Advaithic space you carry looks cute; that is heroism, that is beautiful, graceful.  To break way, to throw away, to disconnect saying, ‘I don’t want this...’, how much time it will take?  But when you start that, you will be doing that forever with your life!  It is a spiritual sickness you are carrying, sickness of consciousness!  It has to be healed!  Let us have patience based on non-duality, passion based on non-duality. 

I wanted the whole Sangha to know, all my Sannyasis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, every one of you should know, you should always solve, approach, cognize all the problems, struggles from the space of Advaitha.  Your passion and patience, both should be from the space of Advaitha.  You should enjoy the heat of excitement which comes only from Advaitha, never the subtle heat which comes by lust from Muladhara, nor the subtle heat which comes by anger from Manipuraka, nor the subtle heat which comes by fear.  Even fear you enjoy, understand!  That is why you get into the roller coaster.  Always you enjoy this adrenalin release; that is why you get into this bungee jumping and all that.  Don’t enjoy this subtle fever which comes from Muladhara, lust; the subtle heat which comes from fear, Swadishtana; the subtle heat which comes from anger, arrogance, putting your foot down, which comes from Manipuraka.  Enjoy only that beautiful warmth which comes from the Ananda Gandha, the space of Advaitha, excitement, patience and passion from the space of Advaitha. 

Approach everything, cognize everything, solve everything from the space of Advaitha....from the space of Advaitha.  There is no other to be responsible; it is only you to be responsible.  Like how I take time to speak into everyone of your listening, you take time to speak into everyone’s listening who are directly or indirectly involved in your life, around your life.  Giving up on people is not going to help.  Giving up on people is not going to solve.  Giving up on people is not going to raise you to the space of Advaitha.  Constantly align yourself to the space of Advaitha.  Forget about the past failures, you can start now!  Because, this moment, Kalabhairava is fresh, available, he makes himself available to you!   

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process. 

All the devotees who have come for Kalpataru Darshan all over the world, take a paper and pen.  Pen down the one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, fears, incompletions you have about that thought.  Pen down one thought you want to cause as reality and pen down all the doubts, incompletions you have in causing that thought into reality.

(After a few minutes.....................)

Now please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Create a space for what you want to achieve as reality.  Complete with all the incompletions and drop it and create a space for what you want to achieve as reality. 

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS....................

Relax.  I bless you all!  The space you created, let it become reality!

And we will have Kalpataru Darshan for all the participants who are in Haridwar. 

I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing the eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________


No comments:

Post a Comment