Wednesday 26 March 2014

26th March:

26th March 2014 /  Thursday

To wathc this message in YOUTUBE, follow this link;

(yet to be loaded )

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam  
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |  
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam  
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||



I welcome all of you with my love and respects.

I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Kotharis, Thanedars who are sitting with us all over the world at this time through Nithyananda TV, Lotus News Chanel, Sadhna TV, Janashree TV, Eshwar TV, and through two-way-video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities in many countries around the world.

The cities sitting with us through two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha: Paris-Home Temple, Dhyanapeetam-Hosur, Johor Bahru-Tiruchendur, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, London-Kashi, High Point-North Carolina, Toon Moon-Hong Kong, New Jersey, Seattle-Chidambaram, Nithyananda Nagara-Bidadi, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Nithyananda Nagaram-Tiruvannamalai, Nithyanandeshwara Temple-Charlotte-Srisailam, California, Phoenix-Kanchipuram, Toronto-Kailasam, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Singapore-Singapuram, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Scarborough-Canada, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, Black Diamond-Canada, Slovakia, Sungai Petani-Pazhamudhircholai, Oman-Sivagangai, Winston-Salem-North Carolina, Coimbatore-Dhyanapeetam.....................

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

Today, the Graduation Day of the 25th Inner Awakening! Feels like only yesterday I started the first Inner Awakening! The uniqueness of this Inner Awakening is, literally whole day I locked up myself with the participants in the hall itself! Practically, even for the tea break, I did not go out! I also enjoyed spending time with you all. And in this Inner Awakening we also had a very nice proportion of all the other activities like Homa, Puja, completing with the fear of water, and, above all, a unique Vraja Homa which I introduced only in this Inner Awakening. Yesterday all of us were rafting in the Ganga, white water rafting, other than me, everyone. Other than me, everybody else was enjoying the rafting....enjoying the river rafting. So nice to have this wonderful batch!

And, again, we have decided the July Inner Awakening is going to be in Haridwar! The May Inner Awakening in Varanasi, July in Haridwar again. So, if you want to do the river rafting from the right context, please be here in July.

Today is the Graduation Day. Let us listen to what the participants say about their inner awakening, their journey of the Inner Awakening program, their experience. I invite and welcome the participants, people who are graduating from the Inner Awakening program today, to come to the mike and share the “Glimpses of My Inner Awakening”.

INNER AWAKENING PARTICIPANTS SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES OF THE INNER AWAKENING PROGRAM.....................

So, great to listen to all the participants who are graduating today!

With this, we will have to move to the sessions today, the Graduation sessions. My blessings to all of you!I bless you all! Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing the eternal bliss! I bless you all! Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing the eternal bliss, Nithyananda! Thank you!

__________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment