Sunday 18 May 2014

15th May

15th May 2014 /  Thursday


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars sitting with us all over the world at this time through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, through two-way video-conferencing all over the world. 

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing all over the world: Scottsdale-Arizona, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, San Diego-Tirualavai, High Point-North Carolina, Jorpati-Nepal, Dakota Dunes, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, New York-Varanasi.......

San Diego-Tirualavai, yesterday night I blessed.  There won’t be any problem.  Fire will not harm your house.  Great!  Nice to see you are protected. 

.....Ohio-Ma Shivananda, Tallahassee-Florida, Port Washington-New York, Tuen Mun-Hong Kong, Brahmasukhi batch in Bangalore, Gyaneshwor-Nepal, Kastav-Croatia, Dubai-Vaidyanatham, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Singapore-Singapuram, Nithyananda Nagaras-Bidadi-Hyderabad-Tiruvannamalai, Nithyananda Universities-Los Angeles-Paris, Houston-Kalahasti, San Jose-Madurai, Toronto-Kailasam, Ohio-Prayag, Charlotte-Srisailam, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, Ma Mukthika-Seattle, Vancouver-Bhubaneshwar, Seattle-Chidambaram, Winston-Salem, Halifax-Canada.....................

I welcome all of you with my love and respects.

Yes...now it is time.  Yesterday’s was the real death process.  I also did not remember that earlier I said.....  (break in transmission at this point......)

Whether it is Savikalpa Samadhi or Nirvikalpa Samadhi, Samprajnata Samadhi or Asamprajnata Samadhi, Sabeeja Samadhi or Nirbeeja Samadhi, the various Samadhi experiences I went through, the various cognitive shifts which happened in me, the various experiential process which happened in me, everything has happened the moment I said, I answered to myself “Why”. 

Please understand, not able to complete with your “Why” will remain as incompletion.  I you complete with your “Why” with the right answer, “If” will not happen.  If “Why” and “If” happen, it is “Wife”, understand?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don’t allow the “If”.  “If” is assumptions.  When the “Why” is not complete, “If” starts happening in you – assumptions.  ‘May be this.....may be that........’  I tell you, “Ifs” are the root of inauthenticity.  No building can be built without a proper foundation.  Unless you are a fool building the Pisa Tower!  And these fools are claiming that as a World Wonder!  What stupidity!  Is there no limit to stupidity?  That fool who was building has done some stupid decisions and it started sinking.  And these fools are going on claiming that as a World Wonder!  Even though you have a media and propaganda infrastructure, is there no limit to your propaganda?  Will you propagate stupidity and tell that it is a World Wonder? 

In our villages I have seen, if you don’t give enough money to the village drama artistes, the joker will not stand straight.  He will stand in the side and do all his jokes just to send a message that he is not happy that he has not received enough money.  This foolish tower is standing like that!  That stupid tower is being told as a World Wonder!  And, here is this Tanjore Temple standing!  Still the world’s largest granite structure!  Please understand, after completing 1010 years, still nobody has beaten it!  Nobody is able to break the record!  The amount of stones used to build the structure, seven times more than the marble used in Taj Mahal! 

I don’t want to get into the details of Taj Mahal; but I want to make sure and make my stand clear: I don’t want to accept the so-called history of the Taj Mahal told to all of us!  As on now, I will stop with that.  Where is this stupid love between Mumtaz and Shah Jahan?  This fellow goes and kills her husband, marries Mumtaz....I think seventh or eighth wife...I don’t know!  And this poor lady, she is treated like a baby-delivering machine and delivers fourteen children!  Fourteenth delivery she dies!  And the worst thing is, the moment she dies, immediately this fellow marries her sister!  Where is the love in this whole thing?  I really cannot understand!  There are tons and tons of evidences that this building (Taj Mahal) existed much, much before!  Anyhow, now I am not going to talk about it.

Tanjore temple standing so tall!  Still this is the world’s largest granite structure!  Carving granite is, please understand, ten times more difficult than carving marble.  If you have carved, if you have worked on it, you will understand.  It is ten times more difficult than carving marble.  Tall structure!  You need to know, 217 years before only even the height record was broken!  Till then, this was the world’s tallest building!  Even now, the material record (amount of material used) is not beaten!  The world’s largest granite structure!  All this is not told as a Wonder of the World!  Of course, these are all Wonders of the Other World!  Who are these fellows to promote?  I am going to declare the Seven Wonders of the Other World!  No, I am really going to declare!  The City of Varanasi, its lanes and the way the people live.  The civilization of Varanasi.  The concept for which Varanasi stands is the first Wonder of the Other World.  How man, goat, dog, donkey, cow, bull, snake, all of them are living together! 

Yesterday, when we were walking through a small gully, I didn’t tell because these guys may have got frightened, one kid, may be around ten years old, he was sitting and playing with his pet snake.  Anybody saw?  He was having a small pot; in that the snake was actually putting the head out and looking who are all coming, and this fellow was saying, ‘Hey, Ruko! Ruko!’  Something he was telling in Hindi, ‘Stop! Stop!  Relax! Relax!’  And, in the other hand he was having a little milk, packet milk, like Amul (“Amul” is short for Anand Co-operative Milk Union Limited – the famous Milk Co-operative in India, based in Anand, a place in Gujarat), and in the night trying to feed his “baby”, and that baby was trying to look at who are all coming and going, and he is saying, ‘Hey, keep quiet!  Have your dinner and rest!’

No building can stand without foundation.  No cognition, cognitive shift can happen without the “Why” being answered.  If the “Why” is not completed, the “If” will go on shaking the building.  Every “If” is an earthquake!  The cognitive shift, your enlightenment, is the building.  Completion with the “Why” is the foundation.  If that does not happen, the “If” will go on giving earthquake to that building. 

I tell you, I am telling you from my experience, I am coming from a State where so many fellows claimed atheism as a lifestyle outside for various reasons, political gain or whatever.  But, I tell you, all the fellows are cheats!  All the fellows believe in God!  All the fellows believe in extraordinary things!  And all the fellows read Nithyananda’s books!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I tell you, a declared atheist is more theist than a declared theist!  A fellow who shows himself as atheist outside....  Whenever my Swamis come and report to me, ‘Swamiji, the opposite side is an atheist guy.’, I tell them, ‘Don’t worry!  He will not even come near us!’  If the opposite guy is a thief, then he may have his own theories, understanding, misunderstanding.  If he is an atheist, inside himself he will be very clear!  I have seen with my experience, I am telling you.  

Whether it is theism or atheism, if the “Whys” are not answered, the “If” can shake you even at the end of your life.  That is what I wanted to convey.  I have seen so many atheists; just when they are about to end their life, because they have not completed with their “Why”, the “If” shakes them!  Understand, when you don’t complete with your “Why”, the “If” shakes you, and your whole life which you built on some theory collapses, tumbles down.  If you understand what I am saying, you will understand.  I wanted to tell, your life also, when you build your life based on Advaitha, let you complete with all “Whys” – Why this?  Why this?  Why this?  Why this?  Why this?  Why this?  Why this?  Then, “If” will never shake you!

Whenever I see a person going too fast without completing with “Why”, I know that at one point he will just collapse and tumble down.  That is why, before giving Sannyas, I tell the seekers, ‘First complete with all your “Why”, “Why”, “Why”, “Why”, “Why”.  Complete with every “Why” by logically handling it.  From the question, ‘Why I should wake up early morning?’ to ‘Why I should do 1200 breath process?’  In our Sangha, Yoga and Pranayama are one and the same.  I have blended both.  1200 long breaths should happen.  Any physical activity to make that 1200 long breaths is Yoga!  That is the way our Yoga is designed!  Answer, complete with the “Why” – ‘Why there should be 1200 long breaths?  Why Pada Puja?  Why should I worship him as God?  Why should I worship my Guru as God?  Why should I chant all these long mantras?  Why should I offer “bael patra”?  Why should I offer the flower?’  Let you be complete with all those “Whys”. 

Sometimes you “Why” may ask answers.  Sometimes it may say, ‘No, no, no, all this doesn’t need answers’.  See, when you have completed with the “Why” of ‘Why Pada Puja?’, the small “Whys” may not even be incomplete, like ‘Why the “bael patra”?  Why the incense stick?’  Those “Whys” may not stand, because the main “Why” – ‘Why Pada Puja?’ – is completed.  So, either by answering, or by making all your “Whys” powerless, be complete with all the “Whys”, so that the “Ifs” do not shake you.  If the “Ifs” are given birth by “Why”, after years you will look like a fool! 

So many devotees who ran away, actually when they look at themselves, they look like fools!  They are not able to complete with themselves because they have not answered their “Whys” before.  And, after leaving also they are not able to answer their “Why” – ‘Why they left?’  Why they came?  No answer!  Why they left?  No answer!  So, before and after, both periods, the “Why” is not complete.  When the “Why” is not complete, you won’t be able to face you.  Understand, let your “Why” be complete; then, “If” will not have a place in your life. 

Even with the teamily, with the process of Advaitha, with understanding of Advaitha and living Advaitha, let your “Why” be complete.  I tell you, the moment “Why” becomes complete, your whole energy will just gush towards Advaitha, because, that is the direction you are hardwired to flow.  Your body, mind, brain, everything is hardwired to flow towards Advaitha, to flow towards non-duality. 

Please understand, every tiredness is conflict in your beliefs.  Every boredom is contradiction in your beliefs.  Every dullness, dumbness, stupidity is “entertained dilemma” about life.  Understand?  Every boredom is “entertained dilemma”.  Please understand, not “natural dilemma”, but “entertained dilemma”.  The dilemma which you consciously entertain is the source of boredom.  Whenever you feel bored, look in; you must be entertaining dilemma consciously.  Complete with that; the boredom will die!  Whenever you are tired, look in; you must be entertaining consciously the conflicting patterns.  Complete with that; you will be free!  Tiredness and boredom is nothing but “cherished stupidity”.  That is the exact word I will use! 

People tell me, ‘What is this? Sometimes you use such strong words?’  I have to wake you up!  I have to wake you up!  Any boredom, any tiredness is cherished stupidity.  I wanted this to be the punchline of today’s satsangh:  “ANY BOREDOM, ANY TIREDNESS IS CHERISHED STUPIDITY!”  If you are feeling tired or bored, look in.  There must be conflicting patterns with which you are struggling.  There may be dilemma which you are enjoying, entertaining.  Complete with that and drop it.  Immediately you will be free from boredom and dilemma.

I tell you, I was doing so many free programmes, understand.  I tell you, if I show you my programme calendar in the last twelve years of my public life, 80% of my time is spent on free programmes; but these fellows take me for granted!  I will be sitting, and they won’t even care to come for class on time!  If this programme was a free programme, I guarantee you, none of you will be here for Energy Darshan!  ‘Oh, such a long day!’  But now you cannot cherish any dilemma or tiredness or boredom.  You PAID for it!  Can you cherish dilemma?  Can you afford to cherish any conflicting thoughts – ‘Should we go, or should we not go?’  There cannot be any dilemma, because you PAID for it, you worked for it!  So, simply the whole group is here!  Energy Darshan is happening at midnight! 

I tell you, with my Integrity I am telling you, I have done so many free programmes.  But you can never ask them to attend all the sessions.  It is like their choice!  They walk in like Zamindars (landlords), ask for one chair for the head, one chair for the tail, one chair for the leg!  No, even that is not wrong.  When they are sick and need support, I can always support; that is different.  Not because they need it, but because of their arrogance!  ‘Do you know who am I?  I just came to see whether this fellow is teaching properly or not!’  All fools walk in....and then they don’t attend the session continuously.  See, the programme has to be attended step by step; only then you will experience the next, next, steps.  See, when there is physical ailment, we can always exempt; that is not a problem.  I am not talking from that context, understand?  When you are physically not able to, then it is perfectly alright; you need to be supported; that is different...from that context.  But I am talking from the context of people who are capable; they will be also just playing a psychological game! 

I have seen that happening in my earlier first few years of tons of free programmes.  Because their “Whys” are not answered, they are still caught with their dilemma and conflicting thoughts, and they have not yet taken decision.  Till the end of the programme they have not taken the decision whether to attend the programme or not!  End of the fifth day, the programme is going to end, today is the fifth day – in those days I used to conduct five-day, seven-day, like that programmes – fifth day also they have not taken the decision whether to go to the session or not!  ‘If I have no other work, I will go.  If my mother-in-law runs away with somebody, I will not go.  If my daughter-in-law runs away with somebody, I will not go.’  No, the funny reasons they give!  I made people pay for these programmes so that all their dilemma will be over, all their contradicting thoughts will be over, they DECIDE to attend. 

(break in transmission at this point...........)

Both are Swamis.  ‘Google it.....google it.....’  As if life is googling!  Googling is the most stupid habit humanity has developed in the modern day!  I am telling you, the most stupid habit humanity has developed in the modern day is googling!  You google anything, I can guarantee it you will be wrongly guided, you will be misguided!  If you want to be misguided about any subject, just google it; you will be misguided; you don’t need to do anything else!  Googling is the most stupid thing humanity has learnt!  I don’t even want to give the benefit of doubt to googling.  You may say, ‘No, no, no, so many of us found you by googling.’  No!  You already got a link about me and then saw.  You should have straightaway simply googled about me; you will not be here!  Not just about me, about everything! 

See, googling is planned in such a way, you trust only googling; nothing else!  Your doubt about everything else is retained other than googling.  That is the way they built it.  For everything, till the end you will be depending on googling.  The moment you are born, what to do next?  Google!  When you are about to die, what to do next?  Google!  Googling is planned, designed to not let you trust anything else and anybody else!  Just give tons of information and confuse you!  Then what is the only thing you will be doing?  You will be only sitting the whole day googling!  That’s all!  That is what they wanted! 

Google is not the source of knowledge; (it is just the) source of information.  Life cannot be answered by Google, be very clear!  The “Whys” need to be answered.  Complete with your “Why”, “Why”.

I am very seriously thinking of declaring the Seven Wonders of the Other World!  First, the Lifestyle of Varanasi, including its buildings, roads, the original Varanasi, streets, roads, building, the way they exist together.  That is the first Wonder of the Other World. 

(Swamiji referring to the visit to Manikarnika Ghat): Even though I told you guys to maintain silence because they are all mourning, did you see even one person crying in that whole?  Did you see the number of bodies coming?  And not a single person was crying, wiping the tears!  Did you see a single person wiping tears?  Because, the whole energy of the group consciousness believes they (the departed souls whose bodies are burning) are liberated!  Blessed are those who stay in the space where the group believes what you believe!  When your whole teamily believes what you believe, your life is heaven!

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process. 

All the Kalpataru participants, please pick up paper and pen.  Pen down one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, incompletions, fears you have around that thought.  Please pen down both.

(After a few minutes.....................)

Yes...please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Drop all the doubts, fears.  Complete with all of that and drop.  And hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Whatever you want to cause, hold that space as reality now for you.  Complete with all the doubts, fears, incompletions and drop them.  Hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................

Thathaasthu!  I bless you all!  Let the thought you created become reality!  Let the space you created become reality!  Let the visualization you held on become reality!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru Darshan for the participants who are here in Ananda Vana.  After that we will have SMK meeting – Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, that is all.

I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment