Friday 30 May 2014

27th May

27th May 2014 / Tuesday

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Lotus TV, Janashree TV, Eshwar TV, two-way video-conferencing.

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing: Singapore-Singapuram, Penang-Tirupparamkundram, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Nithyananda University-Los Angeles, San Jose-Madurai, Toronto-Kailasam, Scottsdale-Arizona, Houston-Kalahasti, Charlotte-Srisailam, Ohio-Prayag, Phoenix-Kanchipuram, Vancouver-Bhubaneshwar, Gyaneshwor-Nepal, Ohio-Ma Shivananda, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Tuen Mun-Hong Kong, High Point-North Carolina, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Jody-Scottsdale, Tallahassee-Florida, Dubai-Vaidyanatham, Port Washington-New York, Kastav-Croatia, Nithyananda Nagara-Bidadi, London-Kashi, Hong Kong-Sirkazhi, Oman-Sivagangai, Peethadeeshwaris Training Centre-Salem, Seattle-Chidambaram...........

I welcome all of you with my love and respects.

Today I will expand on “CONTINUOUSLY EXPANDING YOUR THINKING INTO ADVAITHA”.

I also wanted to announce to all the regular satsanghis, people who watch the satsangh through Sadhna TV and Nithyananda TV, and two-way video-conferencing, to all of you I have a good news.  Soon, I am going to start speaking on Upanishads, series of satsanghs on Upanishads.  It will be like a ten-day, twenty-one-day, fifteen-day package kind of a thing, but it will be free.  It is a free programme available.  Soon you can expect Upanishad coming into your bedroom.  In those days you had to go to forest, caves, to learn Upanishads, or to monasteries.  Now we are reaching out to you in your bedroom!  In your life, in your comfort, knowledge is reaching you.

Today I wanted to expand on expanding all your thinking, decision, expanding all your thinking, decision, expanding all your thinking, decision.  Listen, I am repeating three times.  In Sanskrit, anything which is repeated three times, you are expected to listen, not give any other meaning or interpretation.  That is why in Upanishads, any statement, line, idea, which the masters wanted you to receive it as it is without any commentary or any interpretation, they repeat that line three times.  ‘Tat Twam Asi Svethakethu, Tat Twam Asi! Tat Twam Asi!  Tat Twam Asi!  Tat Twam Asi!’  The Upanishad rishi doesn’t want any of these stupid pundits and their interpretation to distort this truth.  That is why he is repeating the Maha Vaakya nine times.  So, now I am repeating this line three times.  Listen!  Expand your thinking and action as per the Advaithic truths.  I don’t want my this statement to be interpreted, commented by anybody.  Better I myself will comment on it and expand it.

You are Satchitananda Parabrahma!  You are eternal truth, eternal consciousness, eternal bliss, Nithyananda Swaroopi!  Anything which tells you otherwise is not wise; complete with it.  Anything which tells you otherwise is not wise; complete with it.  Again and again and again, I am going to repeat this.  Again and again and again, I am going to repeat this.  Please understand, again and again and again, I am going to repeat this.

Yesterday I was talking to many devotees in San Jose during the Kalpataru Darshan.  I saw the kind of mood our devotees are carrying.  Really I am not okay about it.  I wanted our Sangha to know, please understand, just talking about the greatness of Inner Awakening, greatness of me, and not taking responsibility, you may be Fan Club, but you can never be Sangha!  Sangha, you can become Sangha only when you stand up with responsibility.  Somebody told me, ‘I have a job.  I have to run the house.’  What do you mean?  Don’t be so mean!  You are such an amazing power, possibility!  First complete with this impossible consciousness, impossible concept with which you are almost spending your whole life. 

First, you need to know, possibility is not quantity-based decision; it is quality-based decision.  You feeling something is possible or impossible is not dependent on the number of work, projects you have in front of you.  It is the clarity you have about you.  You can’t say, “I have this many projects.  Morning I have to get up and wash my @**&@#$%, and then take bath, and then take up the car, then drive to office, then do the office work, this, this, this, this....’  The number of projects I have in front of me, based on that, the idea of possible or impossible can never happen in your system.  If that is the reason, if the number of projects is dictating the concept of your possible or impossible, you are not a human-being, you are already dead, because you are driven by the matter! 

The number of projects cannot make you decide possible or impossible.  The number of things you need to do cannot make you think tired or bored.  The number of things you need to do cannot be dictating the space you carry.  If the number of things you need to do is dictating the space you carry, you are growing without the bone called “responsibility”, you will never achieve the zone called “maturity”.     

I am defining “Responsibility” understand:  The number of things you need to do in the external world, projects, if your possibility is independent of the number of things you need to do, you are “responsible”.

(break in connectivity at this point.......)

.....house, job, life, relationship, cooking, laundry, buy vegetables, cutting vegetables, cooking it, and then eating it, then digesting it, then enema, and cleaning it...!  Understand, the experience of possibility is independent of the number of projects you need to do outside.  The fire needs to understand, the moment it catches two-three trees, not only its enemies are reducing, it is gaining power.  Knowing, the moment you start working you gain more hands, more power, not only number of enemies reduces, your power and possibility expands.

Please understand, I am defining “Responsibility”:  KEEPING YOUR SPACE OF POSSIBILITY ALWAYS ALIVE IN SPITE OF THE NUMBER OF PROJECTS, QUANTITY OF PROJECTS, OR QUALITY OF PROJECTS, IS “RESPONSIBILITY”.  In this way when you start working and gain the strength, that strength is called “maturity”. 

Before my gurukul kids physically become mature, I will make them consciously mature!  They will achieve conscious maturity.  This is conscious maturity, means, living and radiating the space of possibility in spite of the quantity or quality of the projects you need to do.  In spite of the number and shape and size of the projects, keeping the space of possibility.  In spite of the number of projects and the size of the projects, keeping the space of possibility strong in us and catching it. 

Understand, I am defining “Responsibility” once more, because anything repeated thrice should not be interpreted by anybody.  That is what I mean, so I do not want mean people to interpret my words.  So I am repeating it third time:  KEEPING THE SPACE OF POSSIBILITY IN YOU ALIVE, AWAKE, IN SPITE OF THE SIZE AND SHAPE, QUALITY AND QUANTITY, NUMBER OF PROJECTS YOU NEED TO DO, IS “RESPONSIBILITY”. 
AND WHEN YOU LIVE RESPONSIBILITY, ONCE YOU START GAINING POWER AND THE BEING RIPENS, MANAGES TO BE IN THE SPACE OF POSSIBILITY ITSELF AND COMPLETE ANY NUMBER OF PROJECTS, THAT IS CALLED “MATURITY”.

Understand, this is the first lesson I wanted all our devotees to learn.  Our whole Sangha needs to learn this.  Whether you are a Thanedar or Mahant or Kothari, learn this.

Understand, responsibility and maturity should be the basic lessons of life.  Immediately we have a question: ‘No, I have responsibility, I have maturity, but the number of work which needs to happen is not getting done.  What to do, Swamiji?’  Then be very clear, you don’t have responsibility and maturity.  You only want to act or enact, imitate, imagine you have responsibility and maturity.  Understand, standing in front of priest you can tell a lie, but not standing in front of God!  Your life is God living through you, living with you!  What you deliver is the direct reflection of what you are!  What you deliver out of your life is the direct reflection of what you are, be very clear about it!  I have seen in my life, what people deliver is the direct reflection of what they are.  You are Nithyananda Swaroopi.  Anybody, anything which says otherwise is not wise.  Any pattern, any person who says otherwise, is other than wise.  Understand, you are Nithyananda Swaroopi.  Any pattern you carry inside, or any person, anybody who says otherwise, is other than wise....is other than wise.  Understand, anybody who says otherwise is other than wise.

Vivekananda says beautifully, ‘In the name of Advaitha, the amount of Tamas we build in our consciousnessness, first thing, get rid of this Tamas and stupidity of non-committal.’  Especially the Hindus, the way they suffer, they will commit with everything.  Just for one old car they will work twenty hours a day.  But for enlightenment, they think always it should be free.  Knowledge also should be free.  Experience also should be free.  Everything should be free.  They won’t even do simple practices like Completion or taking up responsibility.  It is “conscious cancer” Hinduism is suffering from.  The only chemotherapy is Living Advaitha.  The only hospital is Nithyananda Sangha.

People come and tell me, ‘I am ready to die for you.’  I tell them, ‘No, I don’t want anybody to die for me.  I want people to live for me.  I want you to live for me.’

Live, live, live Advaitha!  Complete with all the concepts of impossiblity.  Whole day repeat you are Nithyananda.  ‘I am Nithyananda!’  ‘Nithyanandoham!’  ‘Nithyanandoham!’  ‘Nithyanandoham!’  And anything, any incident, any situation, any person, any pattern which doesn’t allow you to believe this, sit and complete with it.  Sit and complete with it.  If your pattern says, ‘Oh, how can I be eternal bliss?  All the time I am morose!’, then look inside; you must be carrying intense violence, anger towards yourself and life.  You have zero prema.  “Prema” means eternal love, life, joy!  But I have seen some of the people only having prema in the name.  Anything which says otherwise, complete with that pattern, complete with that incident, complete with that.  Let this reverberate in your being – Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Let this reverberate in your being.

All the incompletions be complete.  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  Nithyanandoham!  I am Nithyananda!  I am Nithyananda!  I am Nithyananda!  I translated for you to know the meaning; but don’t repeat ‘I am Nithyananda’.  Because, when you repeat ‘Nithyandoham’, the impact is different.  But, here in English, you become first, “I am” comes first; then “Nithyananda” comes (“I am Nithyananda”).  But in Sanskrit, “Nithyananda” comes first, “Aham” comes next (“Nithyanandoham”).  So, repeat, ‘Nithyanandoham!’, not ‘I am Nithyananda!’.  ‘I am Nithyananda” is told for your convenience sake, for you to understand the meaning. 

Let ‘Nithyanandoham’ reverberate in your whole being.  Everything which tells you otherwise, be completed, complete with it, whether it is the patterns inside, or the persons outside.  Let the projects and work, size and shape, and quantity and quality not impact the possibility space you carry.  That is the possibility space you need to carry.

Advaitha makes you responsible and mature.  The first quality of Advaitha is responsibility and maturity.  Anything you need to do, start with the clarity ‘Done’!  Anything you need to do, start with the clarity ‘Done’; it is done!  Start with the clarity ‘Done’; it is done!  Understand!

The essence of today’s satsangh:

Let this great truth, Advaitha Sathya – Nithyanandoham, Nithyanandoham, Nithyanandoham – reverberate in your being.  Anything, anything, other than this truth which is not in alignment with this truth, be completed and drop.  Let you take up more and more responsibility and develop more and more maturity.  Understand, it is responsibility which develops maturity in you.  More and more responsibility develops more and more maturity in you.  As a Sangha, we need to develop at least ten times more responsibility and five times more maturity.  As a Sangha, we need to develop ten times more responsibility.  Whatever you are doing, you just have to multiply it ten times more, maturity at least five times more.

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process.

Pick up paper and pen.  Pen down one thought you want to make as reality, and all the doubts, incompletions, fears you have around that thought.  Pen down both.

(After a few minutes...........)

Now drop all your incompletions.  Create the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Namah Shivaya!

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS...........

Thathaasthu!  The space you created, let it become reality!  The visualization you held on to, let it become reality!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!

Houston, Ma Vishweshwara and Satish, birthday blessings to both of you!  With all auspiciousness, you will be with me, I will be with you!  Be blissful!

Mumbai!  Blessings for all the core volunteers and the space you created!  Blessings for Mumbai!

And I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment