Sunday 13 July 2014

11th July

11th July 2014 / Friday


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, sitting with us all over the world in Raja Sabha today, and through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha all over the world.

The cities sitting with us all over the world having Nayana Deeksha: Jorpati-Nepal, Kulim-Tiruttani, Belgium Dhyanapeetam, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Dakota Dunes, Scottsdale-Arizona, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, San Jose-Madurai, Vancouver-Canada, Hyderabad-Bhagyanagaram.....many more cities....Seattle-Chidambaram.....I will read out later on more and more when they join......

Now, with this, I welcome all of you with my love and respects.

Today I will expand on “The Space of Completion” and “The Space of Sangha”.  Please listen!

Yesterday I was explaining one of the very important truths of Advaitha, how anything we don’t want to see only becomes our ignorance.  There is no such thing as “we can’t see”, understand?  Anything we don’t want to see only becomes our ignorance; but there is no such thing as “we can’t see”.  Your consciousness, your consciousness, allowed to see without incompletion, can penetrate and see anything.  Listen!  Anything, anything your consciousness is allowed to see without incompletions, it can penetrate and see, understand?

Last two-three days, maybe I think four days, one day in-between break, totally last three days we were driving in and around Bangalore.  I was accepting Pada Puja in many devotees’ houses.  Even in some board they have used many of our temple deity pictures.  I told them, ‘This is our Los Angeles Venkateshwara, this is our Seattle Nataraja....’.  The Mahants and Shrimahants who were with me, especially one of the Mahants is newly getting to spend time around me, he never spent time around me this close, he was shocked, because there were the vehicles going with our flag, six flags; two flags were shrunk, four were fully visible.  I told them, ‘Call them and tell them two are not fully visible.  It was only flash.’  The Mahant could not understand how I can see so much continuously!

Please understand, you all have incompletions about wanting, not wanting.  Some things you like and some things you don’t like.  Some things you want and some things you don’t want.  That is why when you are hungry you will see all the hotel boards; when you are tired you will see all the boarding places’ boards.  In India, “hotel” is the name used for both.  I can say, when you are hungry you will see all the restaurant boards, when you are tired and want to sleep you will see all the hotels’ and lodges’ boards.  When you are full in the stomach, even if there is a huge McDonald’s tower you won’t even cognize it, even if there is a huge restaurant board you won’t even cognize it.  When you are feeling urgent rush for the bathroom (toilet), you will see everything as possible rest-room.  No, you need to understand this very seriously!  The pressure in the body decides what you see.  Your desire and fear decides what you see, which is completely wrong.  If you free your consciousness from desires and fears, from all the incompletions, it can see simply everything!  When it sees everything, you can give the option of ‘Inform me whenever I see all these’, understand?  You can use your ability to see with options.  You can always give options for your ability to see.  But don’t give options for your consciousness by putting incompletions on it. 

Listen!  There are two different things.  Listen!  If you put incompletions on you in the form of desire and fear, your ability to see itself will be drastically reduced.  It is like when you are not hungry, no restaurant board will fall in your eye; your ability to see itself is reduced.  Don’t do that.  Keep yourself in the space of Completion.  See everything, perceive everything.  And you can give a choice, you can tag – ‘All these things if it comes, alert me.’  Don’t put the instrument itself in powerlessness because you want only a little information for your day-to-day life.  Please understand, in your day-to-day life, all the time seeing restaurants, lodges, hotels is not useful to you; but that does not mean you will reduce your power to see everything.  Please understand, you have a thousand acre land; you are going to use only hundred acres.  That does not mean all the remaining nine-hundred acres you will destroy it, you will make it useless!  No!  Let the whole thousand acres be useful, available to you; let this hundred acres be used by you. 

When you bring fear or desire into your cognition, your ability to see itself is drastically reduced.  Not only that, your powerlessness is exploited.  For example, in India, you will see all hoardings, whether it is for a soap or jewellery or saree or car or bank, bank loan, it will only be with a female model!  Why?  Men don’t take bank loan?  Men don’t drive car?  Same way, in the U.S., whether it is housing loan or medicines, or advertisement for depression medication or whatever, it will only be with dogs and kids.  Because this country is....India is sexually repressed, and the U.S. has relationship poverty, psychologically deep unfulfillment!  In the U.S., sex is available everywhere, but relationships are not available.  That is why kids and dogs become so important in their lifestyle.  Here, in India, so much of relationships are available; means, brother, father, mother, everything is available; but sex is a rare commodity.  That is why here everything has to be with sexual paint.  Powerlessness in any form can be exploited.  Understand, powerlessness in any form can be exploited.  In India, even this concept of putting silver, silk, gold, diamond on the deities and on Gurus, all this also in a way is to get your attention.  Indians, they cannot take their eyes away from gold and diamonds.  Silk, gold and diamonds, they cannot take their eyes away from.  That is why we put them on deities.  I know in how many minds it is going on, ‘Wow!  Swamiji is having two big rudraksha malas today new!’ 

Listen!  Seeing is not wrong, but making your incompletions as the decision-making factor to see, what to see and what not to see, is wrong.  Let your incompletions not decide what you will see and what you will not see.  That is where the problem starts.  Listen!  Please understand, “arrogance” means your incompletions deciding and interpreting the existential reality.  Your incompletions deciding and interpreting the existential reality is “arrogance”.  Your existential reality being interpreted by your incompletions is “arrogance”.  When your incompletions decide what you see and what you don’t see, the reality is being interpreted by your incompletions.  That is what I call “arrogance”.  Even if you act humble, you will only be “acting” humble.  And you DON’T NEED TO BE HUMBLE, I am telling you!  Humbleness is stupid, a very stupid value promoted by society to exploit you.  Neither be arrogant nor be humble; just be real.  Reality is so beautiful. 

I have seen stinking humble fellows!  Means, inside they will be stinking with arrogance – ‘Oh...oh...oh Swamiji, you are God!  You are great!  I am here at your feet!  I surrender myself to you!’ 

I tell them, ‘Come, please take up the responsibility of Kothari and do.’ 

‘No, no, no...I have too much work!  I can’t...!’ 

Then what do you mean by ‘I have surrendered to you?’  Stupid dogs! 

Don’t allow the incompletions to interpret your reality, understand?  When J. Krishnamurthy says “Freedom from the Known”, that is what he means.  Freedom from all the known which has happened through incompletions.  Freedom from all the known which has happened through incompletions. 

Listen!  I will give you one different point.  It is a very high philosophical point.  If you just cognize it, you will be freed from so many confusions, because all your good and bad, right and wrong is in your seeing.  When your incompletions interfere into the root of your seeing process you will become arrogant.  I am not telling you have to see everything, you have to cognize everything.  No!  But let that seeing itself not interfere.  Means, let the information flowing into you not be blocked or stopped by your incompletions.  The information you handle and make decisions with, let only that be tagged by your interests and wants and needs.  For example, if there are thousand pieces of information around you, thousand billboards are available around you, all thousand should be seen by you, perceived by you; that should not be stopped.  The information processing in your system, cognizing in your thinking, that only can be what you need, what is of interest.  Programme yourself for your interests, but don’t deny anything else as part of life.  Unfortunately, other than your interests, you deny the whole thing existentially.  That is why most of the time you don’t see anything, you don’t enjoy anything which you don’t feel as yours.  I have seen people, even if they go to Ooty, Kodaikanal (Ooty and Kodaikanal are hill resorts in the State of Tamil Nadu, South India), they will never enjoy the whole Ooty, Kodaikanal; they will enjoy only their flat!  Stupid fellows, if you enjoy only your own flat, house, better be in your open-air prisons!  Last three days I am visiting continuously in Bangalore all these flats.....open-air prisons! HAHAHAHA!  You could have just been stuck with your open-air prisons! 

Understand, your decision in cognition, your decision allowing information is very important for you to feel fulfilled.  I tell you, when everything is available to you and you choose, you feel you are king!  But when your incompletions stop the information available to you, you feel like a beggar, poor.  I tell you, I have seen filthy rich people.  I don’t even need to use two words!  I am really telling you, they will have their own villas, houses, in every beach in the world, every resort, every hill region in the world, but they will be so stupid in their cognition they will be able to enjoy only what they feel as theirs due to their incompletions of desire and greed, desire and fear.  Even if they have two-thousand beach houses, still they will go on feeling suffocated and poor!  I have seen one of my ex-devotees who owns an independent island; still she feels she is poor!  She owns an independent island, and still she feels she is poor!  I used to laugh.  I tell you, this is what is the root of the mechanism.  Listen to the root of the mechanism.  Me seeing all the billboards in the street, but cognizing only a few, you not even seeing due to your desire and fear blocking your cognition, these two need to be analyzed and understood.  Then you will understand the real issue, experience of richness and poverty.  Even when I was begging in the streets without having a penny and not knowing where the next meal is, I knew for sure I am the Universe!  Because, my senses were sharp and never blocked and stopped by incompletions of “mine” and “not mine”. 

The Ishavasya Upanishad beautifully explains:

|| ‘तेन त्यक्तेन भुञ्जीथा मा गृधः कस्यस्विद्धनम् ।।
|| Tena tyaktena bhuñjîthâ mâ gRidhaH kasya sviddhanam ||


It means, “Renounce everything and enjoy everything!”  As long as you have the idea “this is mine” and “this is not mine”, you will never enjoy everything available, and you will go on suffering with that suffocation.  The man who has renounced the idea of desire and fear, mine and not mine, the man who has renounced the filter system which stops information into his cognition due to fear and greed, is the Lord of the Universe, he is “Sannyasi”, he is “Jeevan Muktha”! 

|| ‘तेन त्यक्तेन भुञ्जीथा मा गृधः कस्यस्विद्धनम् ।।
|| Tena tyaktena bhuñjîthâ mâ gRidhaH kasya sviddhanam ||


The first teaching of the first Upanishad of the first Veda is:

|| ईशा वास्यमिदँ सर्वं ||
|| îsHâ vâsyamidaM sarvaM ||
“Whatever exists is energy, God”

|| ‘तेन त्यक्तेन भुञ्जीथा मा गृधः कस्यस्विद्धनम् ।।
|| Tena tyaktena bhuñjîthâ mâ gRidhaH kasya sviddhanam ||


Drop your small filtering mechanism of desire and fear which decides what you own and what you don’t own.  When you drop that incompletion mechanism, you know everything is yours, you perceive everything, you listen to everything, you are so available, life is so available, you are available to life, life is available to you.  Then, in that powerfulness, you can have your own choice system.  For example, ten trays of food are there.  You are going to eat only one tray; but don’t put dirt in all the other nine trays, don’t pollute it.  Let all the trays be there available to you.  You pick up only one tray.  But we are so violent, anything we don’t want to enjoy, we corrupt it and block it.  Stop this habit of blocking your cognition by desire and fear and incompletion.  If you just do Completion on what all you are blocking due to your incompletions in life, I guarantee, in a month, you will not need spectacles or hearing aid!  I am telling this to all my disciples who are wearing spectacles, understand?  It is a damage you did to your eyes because of your incompletions interfering in your seeing.  Sit and think through every night.  Do Completion as much as you can.  Dig out, dig out, dig out!  You can have twenty-one days’ “Chasma Samyama”.....”Chasma Samyama” or “Chakshu Samyama” (“Chasma” in Hindi means spectacles; “Chakshu” in Sanskrit means the faculty of seeing).  Really, I am telling you, don’t...don’t allow this incompletion!  You see, sometimes if you don’t attend to the fat in your body for four-five years, it becomes permanent damage in the heart.  After that even if you reduce your cholesterol, the damage cannot be reversed.  Same way, if you allow the incompletions for too long, you will have permanent damage in your eyes.  After that even if you complete this incompletion, you cannot reverse the damage done to your eyes.  That is why I am telling you, start now, start your Completion with your eyes now, with your ability to see, today!  Then you may not allow permanent damage to your eyes.  Even if there are one or two damages that have happened, you can reverse.  And, ultimately, if you keep your cholesterol low for five-six years, the damage done to your heart can be reversed.  Same way, if you keep your incompletions complete for three-four years, the damage done to your body can be reversed and healed. 

Go and tell Kaalabhairava, ‘All the known incompletions, I commit with you, I will complete.  All the unknown incompletions, it is your responsibility, I am surrendering to you.’  And I tell you, he really, really, really responds and completes!  Whenever you ask him to bring Completion to you, he is the embodiment of compassion.  Whenever you associate you with incompletions, he is a terror!  Which side you are standing only decides whether he is terror or compassionate to you.  He is the most compassionate if you are standing on the side of Completion.  He is the ultimate terror if you are standing on the side of incompletion.  He can show extra teeth and the smile, both!  He can show the terror teeth and the smile, both!  He is the only god capable of that – two terror teeth and the wide smile!  If you associate yourself with Completion, he has such a sweet smile for you.  If you associate yourself with incompletion, he has such a terror teeth for you!  The terror teeth will grind even universes and swallow!  The smile can create even universes for you!  Always have this agreement with Kaalabhairava: ‘All the incompletions you make me know, I commit with you I will complete with them, I am responsible for them.  All the incompletions unknown to me, you are responsible for it.’  And, I tell you, he always agrees for this agreement, because HE is teaching you this agreement.  He always agrees for this agreement:  ‘All the incompletions known to me, I am responsible, I will complete them, I will drop them; I will complete and drop them.  I will never allow them into my cognition.  But there are many unknown to me; I cannot do anything about it.  For them you are responsible.’ 

I tell you, he is the most sweetest God.  He is the most sweetest God.  He is the Lord of Completion.  He can heal any incompletion.  Not only heal, he can just make any incompletion irrelevant!  He can just make them irrelevant to your life and you!  Means, you will even forget you had incompletions in that area at one time!  He is Time, Kaala, Lord of Time.  So, go and tell him, ‘All my incompletions I have about my vision, my seeing, which is known to me, I am responsible.  I will dig them out, dig them out, dig them out, and complete and drop.  Whatever is not known to me, you are responsible; complete them; or make them known to me so that I can complete.  Either I should be lord of my life, or you should be lord of my life.  No third person should be in-between you and me.  That’s all!  Either I should be, or you should be!  No unknown zone, no blind spot between you and me.’  Not having blind spot between you and Guru is “Surrender”.  Not having blind spot between you and Kaalabhairava is “Authenticity”.  No blind spots!  Either, for all these I am responsible and I am completing it.  And whatever is not known within my framework, you are responsible, you are completing it.  But, ultimately, we are neither going to have known incompletions nor going to allow unknown incompletions, that’s all!  Neither known incompletions nor unknown incompletions; both will not be allowed! 

Everyone who has spectacles or contact lens, today tell Kaalabhairava.  Go and sit and talk to him.  Our Bidadi Kaalabhairava will simply talk back to you!  You don’t even need to talk for him; you just go and talk to him, you will see he will answer!  He will simply return the answer in his own voice!  You don’t need to say how you do in temple, ‘O God, please save me!’  And then you talk for the god also: ‘O my son, don’t worry!  I am here, I will protect you!’  For our Kaalabhairava you don’t need to talk back.  You just say, ‘Mahadeva, please protect me.’  He will say, ‘Hey, what you are trying to act here?!  Complete with all these incompletions; others I will take care!’  He will talk to you in his voice!  He is “Swayam Prakaasha” (self-effulgent) and alive!

So, listen!  Let your perception not be corrupted, made to be impure.  Having choices is not wrong, but corrupting the other part which you think you don’t need is wrong.  Or limiting yourself due to your choices is wrong.  So understand and liberate yourself!  Understand and liberate yourself!

I bless you all and commit with you all, Kaalabhairava will complete you.  Just go and tell him: ‘All my unknown incompletions, you are responsible.  Whatever you made known to me, I am responsible.’  Start with this agreement.  You will see, he simply completes you and liberates you! 

I bless you all, let you all achieve Complete Completion and radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment