Monday 24 November 2014

22 Nov 2014

22 Nov 2014/Saturday

MORNING SATSANGH BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA – SATURDAY, 22 NOVEMBER 2014 – ANNOUNCEMENT

There was no live satsangh telecast on NTV today.  Recorded satsangh of Monday, 17 November 2014 – “YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE” – was played.  Here is the link to the video and the transcript: http://www.nithyananda.org/video/you-are-ultimate#gsc.tab=0

------- xxxx -------

MORNING SATSANGH BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA – BIDADI, MONDAY, 17 NOVEMBER 2014

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all of you with my love and respects.  I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, visitors, viewers, sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV and Sadhna TV, and two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha all over the world.

There are multiple cities sitting today for Kalpataru Darshan.  I welcome all of you with my love and respects. 

First, I wanted to tell you all, even I was preparing for Cambodia, understand?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  For all the programmes till now that have happened in our Sangha, you guys only prepared; but, for this Cambodia Inner Awakening, even I am preparing!  Then, understand, how the programme is going to be!  I am just preparing the body, mind, to raise itself to the highest possibility, keep itself in the peak possibility, and release the experience of Shivoham.  After a long time, I took Parivrajaka Yatra for a few days, the last few days, preparing the body and mind, spending a little time in Omkareshwar, and literally preparing my body and mind – of course, consciousness does not need any preparation – to give the experience of Shivoham to all of you.  The pure realization I wanted to share with you all from the last few days of my spending time with myself.  Please understand, that is tapas for me.  I don’t do any other tapas other than being with me, Upanishad with myself, Atma Upanishad, sitting with the Self, sitting with the Cosmos. 

The first thing I wanted to tell all of you, Shivoham, the experience that you are the Cosmos, the ultimate Advaithic experience, is simply possible!  You don’t need anything other than a little bit of settling down, understand.  See, when I tell you, ‘You are Mahadeva; remember Shivoham!’, the number of questions that cross you are the impossibilities which hit at you at that moment, saying, ‘How can I become Mahadeva?’  Actually, your logic will not even be fully uttered.  You will just think, ‘Nothing is possible!  I have so much problem!  Shivoham?  If I am Shiva, then Shiva must really have lived a bad life!’  HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Instead of you going up to the level of Mahadeva, you will bring Mahadeva down to your level!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  See, when I tell you, ‘You ARE Shiva!  You ARE the Cosmos!’, the first initial self-denial which comes, the speed with which they are attacking you, just you need to reduce the speed of that; that’s all; nothing else!

Last few days I was really doing mono-acting.  Means, I became you, and retained my original space, and tried to become the original me.  Means, after becoming Shiva, from all dimensions I was playing, from all possibilities I was working on this – Jeeva becoming Shiva – and looking at what all the ways more, what all the doors, new doors which I have not yet opened, I can open for all of you to experience Shivoham.  Actually, that was the theme with which I was sitting with myself for the last few days.  I don’t know how many days; I think, four or five days....whatever.  I was spending a little time with myself what all the ways I can open the door of Shivoham to all of you.  I think almost six days and nights I was sitting with myself, literally becoming a Jeeva, and trying to reach Shiva – it was a nice game within myself – and see the possibility, see how the different complex patterns give you suffering, how they are able to convince you more than me. 

Please understand, unless there is a romance between your soul and my soul, you can never become a disciple of me.  The moment you become a disciple, already your soul has recognized the eternal romance.  That is why you even took the first step.  Especially after so much of lies, nonsense spread by some of the terrorists, religious terrorists, using the media power, executive power, political power.  The eternal romance.....even this word is misused and abused, understand.  When I say “eternal romance”, I mean the experience the soul feels when it starts strongly feeling that it has met its Completion part, its fulfilment, the goal of its journey.  Only when your soul, not your mind, your soul feels that I am the goal of your journey, the disciple-hood starts happening.  Now I don’t want to use the word “eternal romance”; I want to use better, straight words.  Even after recognizing that I am your goal, what is it that convinces you more than my ability to convince you?  See, whole day, every day, my satsangh to you, or my appearing to you wherever you are, whenever you call me, or pray to me asking for my help, all this is a long....my way of trying to convince you that you ARE Mahadeva, you ARE the ultimate.  Understand, whether it is a simple first time you came and attended a Kalpataru Darshan, or you attended a webinar, or you attended a morning satsangh, or just because somebody told you, you prayed to me and got some boon, or just you see me in the YouTube, accidentally, sometimes these stupid media comedy shows people watch and come to me, or you attend an Inner Awakening programme, everything boils down to this one thing: Giving you the experience of Advaitha, enlightenment.  Earlier I used to use the word “enlightenment”; now I am using the word “Advaitha; because, the word “enlightenment” is used more by Buddhists; I am trying to bring more Vedic words for that experience.

Recently, one person called from Mumbai.  He said, ‘For so many years I am watching Swamiji’s satsangh on YouTube.  I am a YouTube Gurukul student!’  That is what he calls himself!  And, thanks to the new team taking the responsibility, I can very confidently tell you guys, very soon you are going to have the best spiritual feast!  It is like an unimaginable spiritual feast you guys are going to have!  If you are already addicted to my videos, my satsanghs, get ready for a feast!  May be next one year you should take time off from your work and spend only in front of YouTube!  So much of material is going to come thanks to the new team which has taken the responsibility of the archives!  It is getting edited in the U.S. now.  All the old satsanghs, discourses, casual conversations, even how the Sangha looked, how the ashram looked, how our whole Sangha evolved step by step, you will have a glimpse of all that sweetness.  The way I trained people, the way I evolved people, the whole thing you are going to get to have a glimpse.  The whole thing is in the U.S. getting edited.  Soon, it will all be uploaded.  You may expect, suddenly, something like five-thousand to six-thousand hours of content in YouTube on various programmes, almost all the Inner Awakenings, and the essence of all the major programmes I have conducted. 

Everything, everything boils down to this one thing: Making you experience Shivoham!  Listen!  Now I want to tell you, it is very simple, not at all complicated.  Very simple!  Just the speed with which your patterns have convinced you, your patterns attack you, that speed needs to be reduced; that’s all, nothing else!  Because, originally, your inner-space is already hardwired for Shivoham!  Please understand, suddenly I cannot send 440 volts into this hall’s wiring unless the hard-wiring is done for 440 volts.  Same way, suddenly I cannot infuse Shivoham into you unless your inner-space is already hardwired for Shivoham.  I am telling you, your inner-space is already hardwired for Shivoham!  Already it is hardwired for the ultimate Cosmic experience!  It is not that I need to do wiring newly.  No!  I don’t need to do the job of electrician.  I may just need to do a little bit of plumber’s job like connecting here and there; and if there is too much of leakage, those things I have to seal it; and just I have to do my responsibility of being a generator, that’s all.  Just I have to be a generator and connect myself.  You are all already hardwired for the experience of Shivoham.  I don’t need to do the job of an electrician.  Even plumber’s job is not required for everyone; just a little bit for the people who are coming new you need to give a little bit of Yoga or Nirahara Samyama.  See, the Nithya Yoga Teachers Training, Nirahara Samyama, all these are preparations, just to give you a kind of preparation, and sealing all the wrong holes which are leaking.  Plumber’s job, that’s all.  And, then, I tell you, simply I switch on the generator, that’s all!  And this generator is not even an ordinary generator; it is a turbine, the Cosmic Turbine!  Simply I have to give the connection, touch, the Energy Darshan.

Understand, the moment I tell you that you are the Ultimate, a kind of a denial gangs up around you and gags you, saying, ‘No, no, no, no!  You are not Ultimate!  He is lying!  He himself, I think, does not know!  What kind of ultimate?  Next half-an-hour what all problems you are going to face I know!’  Your mind will constantly remind you!  Especially after certain period you spend in the low mood, logically being convinced.  See, initially, the low mood, the self-denial does not come illogically.  It comes and logically convinces you.  Once you give up fighting with the incompletions, then it continues to exist in you illogically, eternally.  It just makes you feel you are gone, you are only a bunch of incompletions.  No!  The speed with which it is attacking you, that needs to be reduced; that’s all, nothing else. 

In these six days sitting constantly.....  I tell you, earlier I meditated for myself.  Now I am sitting and meditating for all of you.  I am just looking at all the possibilities.  Actually, I was deeply contemplating almost continuously forty hours on this one truth: Why some of your incompletions are able to convince you more than I am able to convince you.  Because, almost whole day and night I am sitting here and convincing you!  Most of you would have spent more time with me than with your spouse, or, for that sake, with anybody in your life!  Most of you would have spent time with me more than the time you spent with your mother or father or your spouse, or with anybody else!  And time with me, even if it is chronologically ten minutes, psychologically it is ten years!  Because, I am a heavy being!  I am not a light being, or what I am speaking is not Theology Light – ‘Oh, smile all the time.  Keep on smiling......’  No!  What I am talking is not Theology Light where you can brush me aside.  I challenge you: Just one discourse you watch half-an-hour, in the night in your dream I will be there!  I am too heavy!  Whether you understand what I am saying or not, that is up to your intellectual ability, but I will be there in your inner-space!  In your dream you will see me!  That is my being’s ability!  What I say, whether you understand or not, is up to your intellectual ability.  Just watch one YouTube satsangh half-an-hour; I will be there in the night in your dream!  I am too heavy, understand!

So, I was wondering for the last few days: What is it that convinces you more than my heaviness?  Constantly I am reminding you – whether I am physically giving satsangh or not – constantly I am giving you the experience – Shivoham, Shivoham, Shivoham!  This is what exactly I found, the key, the key:  The speed with which your incompletions gang up around you and gag you, that needs to be reduced; that’s all!  Otherwise, I have given enough of teachings to counter all your illogical incompletions, incompletions illogic.  I have given enough of logic for you to counter your illogical incompletions and incompletions illogic.  Incomplete illogic, illogical incompletions!  Listen!  I have done my job of giving you tons and tons and tons of analysis to make you understand your incompletion is illogical.  I have done that job.  Then, what is it which still brings impossibility in you?  One: Forgetfulness.  You forget to stand in the Advaithic context constantly.  And, second: The reason for the forgetfulness is, suddenly, all your incompletions ganging up around you and gagging you.  Just if the speed is reduced, that is enough; nothing else is required. 

See, when you are sitting in the office morning 11 o’clock, your boss is coming for a meeting suddenly, what stupid breakfast you ate you don’t know, you are feeling sleepy, you are yawning, you are feeling heavy, and you don’t know what to do, how you are going to face the boss, at that moment you don’t need a big solution; you just need two minutes to handle him; maybe you have to stand up and start jogging; may be have a cup of tea; or fight with your colleague!  These are all you need to get inspiration!  No, I know people fighting with their colleague to get inspiration and rejuvenate themselves!  When they want to rejuvenate themselves, they just look around and pick up a fight with somebody!  There are some people, they use fight as an inspiration tool!  Listen!  Listen!  Listen sincerely!  That sleep which comes before your boss meeting you, does not need to be handled too seriously....you don’t need to worry about it too much.  Just a few moments jogging, or a cup of tea....that moment if you escape, that’s all; even you will be surprised, ‘Wow!  I handled the boss so beautifully!  Amazing!’  Even you will be surprised by you!  Same way, I am telling you, the incompletions which stop you experiencing Shivoham, you don’t need to do big struggle to remove them.  They are not that big guys.  They are not that big guys.  Don’t even bother.  Just that initial attack, the speed, velocity, the way they gang up needs to be mellowed down; that’s all!  For that you just need to spend a little time with yourself.  It is nothing but settling down with yourself.  See, how newly married you just jump on each other thinking that the other person is going to fulfil you, complete you.....“happily lived ever after”.....  Maybe you can use that statement on your tomb: “Happily lived ever after”!  See, “happily lived ever after” appearing as a scrolling, and then the couple holding hands together and walking, this eternal scene is almost international!  All Hollywood, Kollywood, Bollywood, Sandalwood, whatever “wood” it may be, this scene is the eternal scene, this is the end scene: “happily lived ever after”!  That is one of the biggest hopes human-beings think, that the other person will complete you, the other person will fulfil you.  You jump on each other.  The next scene should be you sitting on the Corporation garbage dumping yard!  If I am asked to make a movie, the next scene will be that, that vast Corporation garbage dumping yard, Chennai, Bangalore, Corporation garbage dumping yard; in that a few pigs fighting with each other!  And, then, realizing that neither they are fulfilling each other, nor the garbage is giving them what they want! 

Understand, I am not against marriage.  I am against loaded marriage – marriage loaded with false expectations, marriage loaded with false expectations, some false promises; the man trying to take away all the power of the woman without taking the responsibility of completing her, and the woman trying to control the man without taking the responsibility of completing him.  Actually, before the marriage, you both have to sit and do the “Anyakaara Parishodhana”.  Means, what you think about you, how you project you to others, how you perceive the other person, and how you perceive the world.  This Ahankaara, Mamakaara, Anyakaara, Swa-Anyakaara, these four you both should sit together and analyze.  This is the first thing which needs to be done before any marriage, before any relationship.  Before even making a friend, if you sit and analyze it, you will have an amazing friend, you will have a best friend!  In our Sangha also I have seen, I have seen some of the best friends, they understood all these four.  Both of them have understood all these four.  Only then they became best friends.  In your life, with whomever you shared these four, means, Inner Image, Outer Image, Others’ Image, and Life Image, and they shared their Inner Image, Outer Image, Life Image and Others’ Image, you became best buddies.  If you are husband and wife, you became best husband and wife.  If you are friends, you became best friends.  If you are brother and sister, you became best brother and sister.  The best happened between you guys when you shared what is your Inner Image now, Outer Image, Others’ Image, and Life Image, and what you want to become, both your existing image and authentic image, you became best support for each other.    

Understand, like how you jump on each other after marriage thinking that the other is going to fulfil you, and then once the honeymoon is over, fall flat, ‘I think it is not the way I thought.’, same way, your incompletions jump on you and try to have a permanent life over you.  Stop them!  Tell them, no, you don’t have a place for them.  Tell them you don’t have a place for them.  Tell them you don’t have a place for them.  I tell you, you just need to spend a little time with you for the water to settle down on its own.

I have found deeper and deeper secrets to make you experience Shivoham.  The first, when the incompletions gang up on you and gag you, don’t fight with them.  When there is a cyclone, all the dust sticks, various objects flying in the air and rotating around you, don’t be a foolish warrior picking up a crowbar and fighting with them, or picking up a sword and fighting with them; be an intelligent escapist.  Get into your room and close all the doors and windows and sit.  It will settle down in half-an hour.  When you come out, all the weapons which were flying around you will be lying on the floor.  Start ruling!  I tell you, when the cyclone comes, you should not be a foolish warrior; you should be an intelligent escapist!  That is the bravery!  That is the braveness!  When all your incompletions and patterns gang up on you and gag you, fighting with them is useless.  At that moment, even if you fight with them and come to any conclusion, that will not stay in you.  Even if you fight with all of them and shout at them, ‘Get out!  I am Shiva!  I am living in Shivoham space!  Get lost!’, after two days, you will forget that.  That state will not be permanent.  At that time, all you need to do is never fight with illogical incompletions.  That is like arguing with your spouse when she is having periods!  I will reveal this in deeper detail.  When she is already low and suffering, you go on arguing, will you ever win?  Never!  Same way, men too have periods!  You need to know that!  Tantra gives a methodology and process to diagnose men’s periods.  When a man is having a period, he will behave literally exactly illogically.  Behaving illogically is common when both genders experience periods. 

I will go on revealing more and more details of how you are going to experience Shivoham.  Somebody asked a question, saying, ‘If we can use herbs like Neem and Haritaki, why not marijuana also?’  I am very clear: No!  No!  Neither we are going to use, nor we are going to allow anybody to use in our Sangha, because the sattwik herbs like Neem and Haritaki and all do not give you any psychedelic experiences; they do not damage your being, mind, emotions, consciousness; but the drugs like marijuana give you psychedelic experiences and depress you mentally, emotionally.  You become addicted to them.  So, I am very clear: No drugs!  Only sattwik herbs like Neem, Haritaki.  Some more sattwik herbs are there which are good, which are legally allowed, which are really able to give you the experience; means, by detoxifying you, give you the experience of Shivoham, help to give the experience of Shivoham.  So, I am making it very clear. 

So, this Cambodia Inner Awakening, we will be using more and more different types of Yantras.  The temples themselves will be large level Yantras.  And, I tell you, the whole programme already I have designed.  Only one day you are going to have time spending on theory.  Only one day, philosophical discussions; means, the basic questions I will reveal.  Any questions you can ask; I will answer; that’s all.  After that, no theory sessions.  No theory.  I am also going to answer all your major questions on these major three things of life: Money, Power and Sex.  These three only become incompletions and stop you experiencing Shivoham.  Whenever you are empowered, you try to manifest yourself only through these three.  Why incompletions in these three are so deep-rooted?  Whether you feel poor or you feel rich, you feel only these three emotions.  Only with these three you measure yourself.  Money, Power, and Sex become the scale, measuring scale for you.  The incompletions in these three, your fulfilment in these three only become the measuring scale as to whether you are growing in your life or not.  So, that itself needs to be understood and realigned.  I will be answering, clearing the wrong concepts, answering many of your doubts about these three incompletions. 

And, I tell you, if you are able to make it happen for Cambodia Inner Awakening, that means already Mahadeva granted you the boon of Shivoham!  Understand!  That’s all!  Nothing else!  If you made it for Cambodia Inner Awakening, be very clear, if you got into the flight for Cambodia and got down at Cambodia, be very clear, Mahadeva has already granted you Shivoham!  He has already given you that!  May be all your struggles are nothing but he is testing you!  Because, you may be trying to play hypocritical game with him, hide-and-seek game with him!  So, maybe he is just testing you.  You know that if you decide, you can have time.  You know that if you decide, you can have money.  You know that if you decide, all the obstacles can be removed.  But you just sit and say, ‘Oh, let Swamiji remove! I have asked Swamiji in Kalpataru.  So let him remove.’  You try to play the game!  ‘I asked Swamiji a boon in Kalpataru.  Let him give me that.’  You play a game with me.  Otherwise, I tell you, all obstacles are just tests to see whether you really want it or not, whether you trust in him or not, and, second, whether you really want it or not.  I can see very clearly how our Sangha happened from Omkareshwar.  Same way, now, the new Sangha is happening....again from Omkareshwar!  Come and be part.  If you missed the first tsunami which happened in 2000, don’t miss the second tsunami happening in 2014!

So, with this, today we have Kalpataru for almost twenty-three centres all over the world and Bidadi.  And long day today it is going to be.  And we have some of the Dial-the-Avatar calls also.  I will move to the next session of the morning satsangh.

The essence of today’s satsangh is:

The incompletions gang up on you and gag you up.  You just need to reduce the speed of it by having Upanishad with yourself.  That will awaken the experience of Shivoham in you.  This is the essence.

And now we will move to the next segment of the morning satsangh – Dial-the-Avatar.

DIAL-THE-AVATAR IN PROGRESS...........

We will have the Sarva Darshan for all the devotees who have come to Bidadi.  Then we will start the Kalpataru Darshan.

With this, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching, and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

---- END OF SATSANGH ----

No comments:

Post a Comment