Saturday 24 January 2015

9th January

 9th JANUARY 2015 / FRIDAY 

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||



I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Thanedars, Kotharis, visitors, viewers, everyone, sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV and Sadhna TV, and two-way video-conferencing.

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing: Redmond-USA, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Colombo-Sri Lanka, London-Kashi, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Seattle-Chidambaram, Toronto-Thiru Kailasam, Houston-Kalahasti, Nithyananda University-Paris, Scottsdale-Arizona, Singapore, Dubai-Vaidyanatham, St. Louis-Tirumala, Los Angeles-Hollywood, Atlanta-Georgia, Rajapalayam, Warrington-UK, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Singapore-Singapuram, Ohio-Prayag, Los Angeles-Arunachalam, Vancouver-Canada, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Dakota Dunes, San Jose-Madurai, Los Angeles-Hollywood, Jorpati-Nepal.......and some more cities.......may be San Antonio-Texas.......and some more cities are joining.

I welcome all of you with my love and respects.

Today, the sixth day of the Nithyananda Brahmotsavam!  Today, the Leela Alankara is “Realizing the Incarnationhood”, realizing the incarnation purpose, the mission, which happened in Omkareshwar.  That is the Leela.  And, all the gods and goddesses are there today.  We are going to be having Meenakshi Thiru Kalyanam, Mahadeva’s marriage with Mahadevi.  So, for Thiru Kalyanotsava everyone has gathered.  Funny thing is that before even the marriage, already Subramanya (son of Mahadeva and Devi) has happened!  HAHAHAHA!  Actually, Subramanya happened when Devi was Parvathi (during Parvathi’s incarnation).  So, during Meenakshi’s incarnation, Subramanya was already there.  So, we are going to re-enact the Leela of Meenakshi Thiru Kalyanam.  Because of that, Subramanya will be there in the marriage.  Only in Parvathi’s marriage Subramanya cannot be there; but, in Meenakshi’s marriage, Subramanya will be there, because, Devi came down as Meenakshi much later, much later than Parvathi’s incarnation.  So, Subramanya also will be there.  Today we will be having Meenakshi Thiru Kalyanam ceremony and the Milk Abhishekam (sacred bath with milk) to Nithyanandeshwara.  You can all tune in to Nithyananda TV to enjoy Meenakshi’s marriage ceremony, Meenakshi Thiru Kalyanam. 

Let us enter into today’s satsangh.  Let us receive the blessings of Mahadeva, offering arathi.  Then we will enter into the satsangh.

ARATHI IS PERFORMED...........

I will try to expand on the core message of the Upanishads, Living Advaitha.  Understand, I am trying to set the context.  I am trying to set the context for you to internalize the Upanishads. 

Nothing, nothing, as I said, nothing at all is said extra in the Upanishads.  As I said, you cannot edit them.  No editing is possible.  It is so precise, perfect!  And, you cannot comment on it.  Nothing extra can be added to it.  May be you can highlight something and go on repeating it.  You cannot comment on it.

I was expanding yesterday on “Sacred Knowledge”, the sacred understandings you need to excel, to reach your peak possibility in life.  I tell you, if you see a person sitting next to you how you will feel, if you see a dog sitting next to you how you will feel, if you see a plant sitting next to you how you will feel, it is based on that, that, that is going to respond to you.  Please understand, if you think the person who is sitting next to you is alive, you will react either with love or withdrawal, whatever; you may react in some way.  If you see a dog sitting next to you, you will react in some way.  But, if you don’t react the same way to the plants, it means you don’t feel they are alive. 

Listen to this logic; you will understand the conclusion.  Why we feel the plant is not that much alive, the person is more alive, the dog is a little less alive, and the plant is less alive?  Why?  Because, we have the wrong knowledge that, “action decides life”.  No!  Existence decides life; not action decides life.  Because the man can do more actions than the dog, the dog can do more actions than the plant, you gauge, you measure even the existence of life in them based on the actions.  Please understand, this is the basic misunderstanding.  Some of these basic misunderstandings can be repaired only by Upanishads.  Only by Upanishads!  Because, only the Upanishadic Masters carried that kind of an inner-space.

Our architect who is doing this stage decoration for Upanishads, getting the plants, rock, everything, she suddenly comes and tells me, ‘Swamiji, really I have to tell you something!’

I said, ‘What?’

‘The plants kept next to you have grown taller, almost one feet!’

I said, ‘Come on!  I heard enough stories!’

She says, ‘No, Swamiji!  Really, Swamiji, too tall!  They are growing every day, day by day, tall!’

I laughed and tried to brush it aside.

She said, ‘No, Swamiji, I will prove to you!  I can show you the height, Day One, then Day Two, how they are growing so tall!’

I said, ‘They are also hearing Upanishads!’

‘First...’, I told them, ‘first get me evidence.  Only then I will talk about it.’  Because, I don’t want people to make fun of me or fun of this whole idea of Upanishads.

Listen!  I don’t treat them because of (based on) their action or inaction; I don’t have an idea about them because of (based on) their action or inaction.  Just like every day I bow down in front of Kaalabhairava.....  See, the Garbhamandir door, we respect it as a symbol of Kaalabhairava.  It is worshipped as a deity of Kaalabhairava.  Just like every day I bow down in front of Kaalabhairava, when I come down I always touch the plants in my garden, I touch all of them for a second, bless them, and come.  Because of (based on) their action or inaction I don’t gauge the level of life in them.  Please understand, I have not done something special to them.  I just didn’t judge their level of life.  See, just like when the dog is sitting next to you, if you judge that it is a very low life, you may not even respond; and that also won’t respond.  But, even if you just recognize his existence, he loves himself and loves you, understand?  Whoever makes you love yourself, you love that person.  Whoever makes you love yourself, you love that person.  It is a law of life.  Your attitude may be different: respectful, sometimes reverence, sometimes fear, sometimes.....whatever, but whoever makes you love you, you WILL love that person.  I tell you, my whole work is making people love them truly. 

I tell you, I am constantly respecting your existence as life.  With these plants, the same thing.  I just respected their existence.  I never did anything else!  But, before sitting in this seat every day, I bow down to all of them.  I don’t have an idea they are some way lower.  I just feel I am sitting with a group of people.  If a group of people are sitting next to me how I feel, that is exactly the way I am feeling.  The way I respond to your existence, the same way I responded to their existence.  For human-beings, the way I am responding to their existence is by blessing them or healing them or asking them about their problems, giving some solution or consolation, courage.  For these plants, just a good look!  Look from the eyes which is respecting their life is enough for them to beautifully expand and celebrate, love their own existence!  Love their own existence, understand?  And one good thing with plants is, you don’t need to train them; they don’t have SDHD (Self-Doubt, Self-Hatred, Self-Denial); they don’t have exploiting mentality; they don’t have exploiting tendency; they don’t have something which is not them as part of them.  With human-beings, they internalize something which is not them as part of them.  So, we have to separate that and show them what they are.  And, I tell you, the moment I show what is you, you will just fall in love with you! 

The Mahadeva component of you which fulfils whatever you want, which gives so much of “feeling good” about you, is the real you.  Please understand, all of you have the Mahadeva component of you which makes you feel so good about you.  Sometimes people say, ‘No, I think I never saw that part.  I don’t think I have that.  I think, when I came down, I left that in Kailash and came down.’  HAHAHAHA!   Or, ‘After I came here, somebody stole it.’ 

नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि |
नैनं दहति पावकः ||

Nainam chindhanthi shasthraani |
Nainam dahathi paavakaha ||

(Weapons cleave It not; Fire burns It not.)

No one can cut it and take it away from you!  No one can burn it and take it away from you!  All of us have the Mahadeva component in us.  How much ever you deny, you do catch a glimpse of that, you do experience it.  You can go on denying, ‘No, no, no, that and all is not there.  Unnecessarily why should I imagine and create mess? No, no.’  You can go on denying, denying.  See, for example, if I denied the existence of these plants and didn’t revere them, respect them for their existence, nothing, they may not have grown.  They would just have had their usual growth.  But the moment I respect their existence, they also respect their existence.  The moment I respect you as a sannyasi, enlightened being, Mahadeva’s embodiment, Shiva Gana, you also start respecting you. 

When you know the Mahadeva component in you is still active, alive, does not expire, you fall in love with you!  I tell you, falling in love with yourself is the only way to keep “Nithyothsaaha” – “Nithya Uthsaaha” – “eternal excitement”.  Nothing else can give you eternal excitement.  Even if you fall in love with me, I will push that love back on you, telling, ‘Fall in love with your component of me, your component of Mahadeva.’  When you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my component of Mahadeva.  Even that can be denied by your mind after some time with the mind game, play, and all that.  But, fall in love with your component of Mahadeva which is eternal excitement, inspiration, Nithyothsaaha, Nithya Uthsaaha.  I tell you, the person who has touched the eternal excitement about himself, only he will have “beyond logic” tolerance. 

I tell you, illogical tolerance, the “beyond logic” tolerance will happen to you when you understand the Mahadeva component of you, the Mahadeva side of you, the God side of you, because, you will just be in love with that existence.  You will just be in a trance with that existence!  I am telling you, being in love with that Mahadeva component of you is “Bhakti”!  That is “Bhakti”!  Whenever you go dry, catch that component part again.  I am really telling you, it will bring tremendous tolerance which is beyond any logic.  A man who has achieved the tolerance beyond any logic can never be disturbed or destroyed, please understand.  This is the law of life.  This is the law of life!  Because, when you know the Mahadeva component of you, you are just in love with your existence, you are just in love with your possibilities.  It is not some delusion, please understand!  It is not some delusion.  It is not some illusion.  It is not some delusion.  It is not some illusion.  It is possibility for every one of you. 

Some of these things no one can take it away, I tell you.  No one can take away your consciousness.  No one can take away your enlightenment.  No one can take away your understanding that you are Mahadeva.  Whenever tiredness, boredom comes to you, remember, ‘I AM Mahadeva!  And I have Mahadeva as my Master to remind me and help me to reach the experience of Mahadeva.’  Don’t immediately sulk, ‘No, no, yes, he will tell me to become Mahadeva.  Getting up from the bed....moving the body....doing.......umm umm....no, no.  He expects too much from me.  He makes me do too many things.  How can I think so much?  How can I act so much?’  Understand, your inability to think or act never takes away your existence as Mahadeva. 

Your action does not, please listen, your action does not touch your Mahadevahood.  You may be a Thanedar, not doing anything useful, just sitting, eating.....!  Even that does not touch your Mahadevahood, does not touch your Shivahood, does not touch your Godhood, does not touch your Mahadeva component of you, understand.  Somebody expresses it through their intellect.  Somebody expresses it through their body.  Somebody expresses it through creating complications.  No, there are some people who are doctorate in “Complications”!  They create so much complication, before even taking two steps further – “tak tak”, twisting, turning their legs – they have taken two-thousand steps!  I call them “PhD in Comp.” – creating complications!  ‘Why should I do?  He does not love me.  I think he expects too much from me.  Unnecessarily he thinks I am intelligent.  Even if I am intelligent, why should I enrich the world?  Why should I do this?  Why should I do that?  I think non-doing is joy!’  That is one of the biggest, biggest, biggest, lies you believe!  Understand, non-doing does not take away your Shivahood.  For example, if you don’t do anything, don’t worry that your Shivahood will be taken away.  No!  But that is not going to make you experience your Shivahood and expand and radiate.  If you are non-doing, you are doing complications, PhD in Comp.! 

When I request everyone of you – you may be engineer in NOIDA, or a doctor in Bangalore, lawyer in Ahmedabad, or a sannyasi sitting in Varanasi, whoever you may be – when I say you have Mahadeva component, I tell you the highest possibility of all-knowing, all-powerful, always blissful is your existence, that is your possibility, that is you, I am asking you to start living it, to start loving that component of you.  I am saying, whether in your profession, in your career, in your family, in your relationships, in your life, express this.  Decide how Mahadeva will respond to this situation.  ‘If Mahadeva is a lawyer like me in Allahabad High Court, how he will respond?  Let me live like that!’  That is Dharma.  ‘If Mahadeva is a doctor like me in Bangalore, how he will live?  Let me live like that!’  That is Dharma.  Living with all your possibilities, blissfully, that is all I am asking you.  And, immediately, you start thinking, ‘No, no, he is expecting....Swamiji is expecting too much out of me.’  That is why I am saying, ‘PhD in Comp.’, ‘PhD in SDHD – Self-Doubt, Self-Hatred, Self-Denial’. 

I am telling you, if the Mahadeva component is not there in you, you cannot even breathe!  Why don’t you understand that?  The amount of things you need to do for breathing is ten-thousand times less than what you need to do to finish all your projects successfully.  All your projects, imagined, unimagined, are ten-thousand times less than your breathing project.  Good that Mahadeva made all that as automated; otherwise you will be sitting and drawing, ‘Through the right nose half-an-inch expansion hole and two-and-a-half feet high if I inhale, and then keep the air inside my lungs for these many seconds.......’.  By that time, breathing has stopped!  I tell you, how much of your consciousness exists and is required for your breathing, only one of ten-thousandth effort and consciousness is required to finish off all your so-called projects in life.  Your life is far more easier if you exist.

I tell you, everything is possible!  I am not giving you any delusion.  I am not giving you any illusion.  People ask me, ‘How your Gurukul kids are doing blindfold reading?’  No, if you have eyes, you can do blindfold reading!  Because you need to tie the eyes, for that you need the eyes!  HAHAHAHAHA!  If you have eyes, you can do blindfold reading.  Because you have to close the eyes, for that you need eyes; that’s all.  I tell you, for all possibilities you don’t need a separate technique, method, to open them up in you.  I am telling you, only whatever you believe is not possible for you, you need to undo those wrong beliefs.  But there are tons of things you just didn’t bother to believe it is possible or not possible.  For all those things, even just remembering it is not opening up in you, understand.  See, for example, living without food.  You may have started believing that it is not possible for you, or, actually it is not possible for you till you have trained; you need to do a lot of yogic practices, meditations; till then it is not possible.  And, ultimately, it is not required.  Just to have a glimpse of you, you can try sometimes those yogic practices; that’s all.  And it is not required that you need to be completely without food.  That is not required for enlightenment, understand.  It is just one of the yogic excitements.

Listen!  About this “able to live without breathing”, you know you can’t, because you started believing.  But there are some yogis.  In Himalayas, I have seen; they bury their head under the sand and live something like eleven days!  Okay.  Whatever you already started believing is not possible for you, you will not be able to do; that is okay.  But there are many things you have not taken a decision, or believe, or a stand, that it is not possible for you.  Those things are possible for you!  Going and talking to somebody and inspiring that person with certain ideas which you believe as true; this you may not have believed is not possible for you.  If you start opening it up as a possibility, it may suddenly be available for you.  There are so many things which you have not closed the door upon you which are still available and open for you.  Which you have not closed the door upon you, are still available and open for you!  Reminding you about all your possibilities is “Living Advaitha”.  Reminding you about all your possibilities is “Living Advaitha”.  And, that can happen only by Upanishads.

I will continue, continue, continue on the Upanishads.

With this, I will move to the next segment of the morning satsangh.

Leelavathi, Singapore!  Singapore Leelavathi, birthday blessings for you!  With all the auspiciousness, you will be with me, I will be with you!  Blessings to the whole Singapore Sangha!

With this, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching, and Causing eternal bliss, Living Advaitha, eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!  Be blissful!

____ END OF SATSANGH ____

No comments:

Post a Comment