Sunday 4 May 2014

4th May

4th May 2014/Sunday


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||




I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shrimahants, Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, and two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities, many countries, around the world.

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing: Peethadeshwaris Training Centre-Salem, Hong Kong-Sirkazhi, High Point-North Carolina, Gyaneshwor-Nepal, Port Washington-New York, Tallahassee-Florida, Tuen Mun-Hong Kong, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, New York-Varanasi, Kastav-Croatia, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Scottsdale-Arizona, Hong Kong-Sirkazhi, Melbourne-Australia, Philip Island-Australia, New Jersey-Omkareshwar, Houston-Kalahasti, Jorpati-Nepal, New York-Varanasi, Oklahoma-Somanatham, San Jose-Madurai, Kuala Lumpur-Palani, St. Louis-Tirumala, Ohio-Prayag, Toronto-Kailasam, Nithyananda University-Los Angeles, Nithyananda University-Paris, Nithyananda Nagar-Tiruvannamalai, Nithyananda Nagara-Bidadi, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Vancouver-Bhubaneshwar, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, Washington DC-Sripuram....................

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

Today, a very important day for the whole of Hinduism, the Sanatana Hindu Dharma, the day, the greatest reviver of our Dharma, our Acharya, Adi Shankara is born.  Even though it feels like a grammar mistake, I cannot use “was” for any of these Acharyas.  So, I am using “is”, even though it is a grammar mistake.

Adi Shankara, one of the greatest beings, greatest Masters, the reviver of Hindu tradition, Sanatana Hindu Dharma, he was more charismatic than the Buddha, but not greedy to be a separate cult.  That is why he stood by Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  There are a few people who try to make themselves heroes just by saying “No” to everything which is prior to them.  But there are some people who can demonstrate their unique contribution without saying “No” to whatever exists prior to them.  The second needs more intelligence.  Shankara was charismatic enough.  If he had said “No” to all the prior things which existed before him, he would have become another one religion.  He has all the components to become a separate religion – charisma, intelligence, infrastructure, ability to convince people, play with words, everything he had, and, ultimately, the ability to transmit the experience.  But his sacrifice, the ultimate sacrifice: he just decided to be one Acharya in the great lineage!  He was so grateful to the tradition which made him.  I am not disrespecting Buddha.  Just two days before I had so much of praise for Buddha.  Please don’t mistake me.  But the stark realities have to be told to you. 

I don’t repent at all sending all these Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars, out of this hall with strong words: ‘Get out of this hall!  Apply chandan (sandal paste) and come back!’  I don’t repent.  If I didn’t do this, I am afraid, after I leave this body, you guys may separate yourself from Sanatana Hindu Dharma, which I don’t want to happen!  Just one step – having Kali inside the Ramakrishna Mission – if they had decided, so much good would have happened to Sanatana Hindu Dharma!  I am not underestimating their contribution, Ramakrishna Mission’s contribution to Hinduism, but just this one decision – having Kali also inside their temples and ashrams – so much good would have happened to Sanatana Hindu Dharma!  In future, I don’t want you guys to remove Mahadeva’s deities from our ashrams and temples.  That is why I insist I take time, even though it looks very strong when I use strong words, ‘Get out of the hall!  Apply chandan and come back!’  I know I am training you guys to keep something very valuable for Planet Earth forever!  Forever! 

I am very clear, I will always be a reviver of Sanatana Hindu Dharma, never founder of anything new.  My deep gratitude to my Masters, my gurus.  I had the fortune of getting enriched by more than one guru, enlightened beings.  My gratitude to my gurus who made me is, I will ever remain as only the reviver of Sanatana Hindu Dharma, never the founder of something separate, away from Sanatana Dharma. I want all the Mahants, Kotharis, Thanedars who are the owners of the Sangha to remember this: You will all follow the minute details, understand?

In any culture, there are core things, lifestyle things, fashion things.  For example, in the western culture, if I have to say Core things – your belief about life, death, materialism, your belief about money, what for you work the whole day, what you think as joy and pain – all these are core things.  Then Lifestyle – the number of cars you want to own, the number of houses you want to own, the number of items you want to own, the way you want to be remembered by your friends and family – lifestyle things.  Then Fashion – the handbag you carry, the lipstick you use, the shoe you wear, the tie you use – fashion.  Understand, my disciples, you guys will follow Sanatana Hindu Dharma in all these three levels – Core Beliefs, Lifestyle, Fashion. 

Our Core Beliefs are like major questions we have about life – life, death, karma, renunciation, dharma, artha, kaama, moksha – all these are Core Beliefs.  Then Lifestyle – what we own, what we share, how we earn, how we showcase ourselves – lifestyle.  Then Fashion – this chandan, big-big rudraksha malas, the sacred jewelleries, sacred clothing style.  So, in all the levels, you guys will revive.  Your body should be a moving hoarding, billboard for Vedic tradition!  Your mind should be a moving billboard for the Vedic lifestyle!  Your consciousness should be a moving billboard for the Vedic core teachings, core message.

These anti-Hindu media constantly harass me and abuse me for all these rudrakshas, these marks.  How many times, I tell you, how many times, off the record, these media barons tell me, ‘Why don’t you be like other gurus, popular gurus, gurujis and sadgurus, without having all these marks so visible?  You will be less criticized!’  Only mortals need to be afraid to become martyr!  I am immortal and will never be a martyr, understand!  I am immortal and intelligent enough not to be a martyr!  I am not talking out of any arrogance or pride, please understand.  I am very clear about what I want to do.  I want to make a fashion statement about the beauty and glory of everything in Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  The way we cook, the way we eat, the way we dress, the way we reside, everything, let it be brought back to life!

On this great day, Adi Shankara’s Jayanthi Mahotsava.....  It is not birthday, it is Jayanthi Mahotsava.  Birthday is as per the English calendar.  Jayanthi Mahotsava is as per the Vedic calendar.  Earlier, in our Sangha, we used to celebrate both days – birthday and Jayanthi.  Recently I banned birthdays, and, for the last three years, we are celebrating only Jayanthi.  Today is Adi Shankara’s Jayanthi as per the Vedic calendar.  On this great day, once more I commit and I request our whole Sangha, whoever considers me as guru, all of you will commit and declare: ‘We rededicate ourselves to Sanatana Hindu Dharma, to live Sanatana Hindu Dharma Core Beliefs, Lifestyle and Fashion, in all the three levels.  Core Beliefs, Lifestyle and Fashion, in all the three levels we will celebrate and live Sanatana Hindu Dharma.’

I tell you, the period of the Trekker Gurus is over!  It is 1970s and 80s!  No one is interested to go to these back-packer Trekker Gurus who talk that all religions are one and the same.  Then why don’t you get converted to Islam?  We are rid of one nuisance!  No, there are some fools who go on saying!  I am very clear, all religions are unique.  Don’t say “same”.  Unique!  I do respect everyone’s contribution, but don’t go on saying all religions are same.  If you believe that, then get lost!  We are rid of one weight!

Be very clear, I wanted to make this statement very clearly on this great day of Adi Shankaracharya Jayanthi: We will follow the Core Beliefs, Lifestyle, Fashion, in all these three, the great Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  

And, today is also the Jayanthi of one more great spiritual giant I personally regard as the second great spiritual giant, whom I am going to introduce, a little one step more than Adi Shankara – Acharya, the great Ramanuja!  Today is the same day, Acharya, the great Ramanuja was also born.  You may ask why I put Ramanuja one step further.  Please understand, an Acharya has certain responsibilities and he is given all the powers needed to fulfil those responsibilities.  Living in the body for a long period and establishing what for he happened, also is one of the responsibilities, which Ramanuja fulfilled very responsibly by living 127 years!  He lived in the body for 127 years!  Who wants to live in this world?  But he took the responsibility.  It is not that Ramanuja did not have the problem Shankara had.  Both of them had the same problem which I am having now.  It is eternal!  I don’t want to say Shankara did not have the power to extend his life as he wants.  He has!  All Acharyas are given that free hand, understand.  No Acharya is asked to come back unless he decides.  So, I can say, Ramanuja was more responsible in that one angle.  That is the reason I am putting in my personal feeling Ramanuja one step more.  Because, when you stay, you can stabilize! 

I tell you, even now, the number of enlightened beings produced by the Ramanuja Sampradayas are more, because he standardized the whole structure and process by living more than 127 years....126 years plus.  If Vivekananda would have lived twenty more years, he would have made a living stream of enlightened beings on Planet Earth.  It is very unfortunate that he has to leave the body.....

(break at this point.....no audio.....)

.....and completed the whole responsibility, the way he created, generated, stabilized the system was so beautiful!  Again, I am not disrespecting Shankara, but I have to tell the stark reality.  We can say Shankara contributed in his thirty-two years itself everything!  But, I naturally expect an Acharya to stay for some more time, not just contribute.  See, there are different levels of doctors – who just gives you the prescription, who just gives you the medicine and asks you to take, who opens your mouth and puts the medicine, who puts a stick and pushes the medicine inside your mouth and sees to it that it is digested in you and you are rid of the disease!  I was brought up, enriched, strengthened by my gurus for quite a long period.  When I was seventeen only, they passed away, both of them left the body.  From the time I remember myself, I grew up with both of them.  So, when you spend time with your disciples for these many years, the kind of maturity you bring to the disciples, the kind of strength you cause to the disciple’s consciousness, I am the witness....I am the witness!  That is why I am telling you, the Masters need to live longer period in the body.  See, if you just want to make an intellectual contribution, just writing books is enough.  But, if you want to make a living enlightened stream, the stream of living enlightened beings, then lot of work needs to be done on the consciousness of the disciples.

From Adi Shankaracharya we will learn to be a reviver of the Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  From Ramanuja we will learn to live in the body for a long period!  I offer my humble respects to both the Acharyas, and both Acharyas will have shrines in our Bidadi temple.  In all our major temples, both Acharyas will have shrines.  We are working on it.  As a Sangha, on behalf of me, and as a Sangha, we bow down to both the Acharyas, remembering them, honouring them, rededicating ourselves to them, rededicating ourselves to them.  We will stand as a reviver of Sanatana Hindu Dharma, and as a strength for Sanatana Hindu Dharma in the Core Beliefs, Lifestyle and Fashion, in all the three levels.  We will go on aligning more and more ourselves to Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  I know, many things are lost.  Even we are not completely pure, because, many things we ourselves do not know.  We are yet to retrieve.  We will retrieve, recover, reinvent, revive all of them as early as possible and make them as part of us to rejuvenate ourselves.  I think, this will be the real gratitude we offer to both the great Acharyas, Adi Shankaracharya and Ramanujacharya. 

Today is also the fourth day of Meenakshi Brahmotsavam.  Devi graces the Golden Palkhi, the Golden Palanquin. 

And, today is also the beginning of Agni Nakshatra, where today is the day the unique sun energy lands on the earth.  In all the Shiva temples, the deity will be constantly having abhishekam.  Means, constantly the deity will be showered from today to next few days.  Till 28th, constantly the deities will be showered, given abhishekam, sacred bath.  So, all our temples also should have that vessel where rose water or Ganges water, sacred water is constantly showered on the deities.  So, from today, we start that ritual of Taara Paathram.  There is a tradition also, when you put the Taara Paathram, means, the constant dripping of water on Shiva Linga, you sit and concentrate on it.  Your mind also gets concentrated, dhaarana happens.  Dhaarana, it is a very powerful technique to make dhaarana happen.

There are a few Masters who just say “No” to everything which existed prior to them.  There are some Masters who revive whatever existed prior to them and align themselves to be an Acharya of that great lineage.  There are some who are completely confused, do not know what to do, and do not know what is their stand.  ‘Whatever gets money now, come on, let us do that!  Whatever gets a little name and fame, money, this prize, this reward, that reward, let us do that now!’  I am very clear about my stand from the beginning.  I want to be remembered as a reviver of Sanatana Hindu Dharma, and I want our Sangha to work in that direction, reiterating our direction, reiterating about our authenticity.  This is what I want to do today on this great day, Adi Shankara’s Jayanthi, Ramanuja’s Jayanthi.

Today, in the Inner Awakening, we will be working on our authenticity, and the process of completing all the incompletions.  My only request to the Inner Awakening participants: Please co-operate with the class by being on time and all these.  Because, we have so much to do!  See, because we are in Varanasi, we have to see so much and we have to do so much.  Varanasi yatra itself needs separate twenty-one days, and the Inner Awakening needs separate twenty-one days!  I am doing both in one twenty-one days!  See, I am co-operating by cancelling all the Kalpataru Darshans I have given to many cities.  I have already started cancelling many Kalpatarus.  I am cancelling all the Kalpataru Darshans these twenty-one days.  I am co-operating from my side everything possible.  And, especially election time, whichever temple we want to go, first we have to study that there is no political rally on that day, so that we will not be stuck in the traffic jam.  So, so many factors we have to consider and organize the whole program.  So, please let us use the time to its fullest extent, and the space of Varanasi, Vishwanatha.

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process.

All the participants who came for Kalpataru Darshan here in Varanasi, Ananda Vana, and all over the world, please pick up paper and pen.  Pen down one desire you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, fears, incompletions you have around that thought. 

Today we are having Kalpataru Darshan in Los Angeles.  Whoever has gathered in Los Angeles for the Kalpataru Darshan, I welcome all of you.  We will be having darshan in Los Angeles today. 

Please pen down one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, fears, incompletions you have around that thought.

(After a few minutes.....................)

Yes....let us start the process.  Sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Complete with all the incompletions, doubts, fears you have, and drop them.  Hold the space for what you want to create as reality.  If you want health, see you are already healthy.  If you want wealth, see you are already wealthy.  Hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Namah Shivaya!

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................

Thathaasthu!  The space you created, let it become reality!  The thought you hold, let it become reality!  The space you created, let it become reality!  The thought you hold, let it become reality!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!

We will start Kalpataru Darshan for Los Angeles.  Before that, the devotees who came to Varanasi, you can have Kalpataru Darshan.

And I wanted Thanedars, Kotharis, Mahants to help all the Inner Awakening participants to quickly finish their breakfast and get ready and get back to the Inner Awakening session sharp by 10 a.m.  Please understand, person who works with inspiration is Thanedar.  Person who works with leadership quality is Kothari.  Person who works with vision is Mahant.  Person who works with enlightened vision is Shrimahant.  So, you have to develop these capabilities.  Now I wanted Thanedars, Kotharis, Mahants to be responsible, serve, feed all the participants, help them, especially the elders and special-attention-need people.  Let them finish everything – one-two-three, breakfast, everything – and be here on time by 10 o’clock for the next session.  

I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching, and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment