Tuesday 6 May 2014

5th May

5th May 2014 /  Monday

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.  I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis, Shri Mahants, Mahants, Thanedars, Kotharis, sitting with us through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, and two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many countries, many cities around the world.

Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha: Nithyananda University-Los Angeles, Nithyananda University-Paris, Toronto-Kailasam, Singapore-Singapuram, Peethadeeshwaris Training Centre-Salem, Charlotte-Srisailam, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Washington DC-Sripuram, Phoenix-Kanchipuram, Seattle-Chidambaram, Port Washington-New York, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, Nithyananda Nagara-Bidadi, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Nithyananda Nagar-Tiruvannamalai, High Point-North Carolina, Calgary-Amarnath, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Rancho Cucamonga-California, St. Louis-Tirumala, New York-Varanasi, Grasse-France, Houston-Texas, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur-Palani, Ohio-Prayag, Adi Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam-Avathipalayam.....................

I welcome all of you with my love and respect.

Today I will resume, I will come back to the Living Advaitha Teamily Process.  Team + Family is “Teamily”.  People with whom you work, people with whom you live.  People with whom you work is “Team”, people with whom you live is “Family”.  Both put together I call “Teamily”.  So, being in Advaitha with the Teamily.

The Inner Awakening participants, for you it may be a little new if you are watching the satsangh only for the last two days.  May be, for the last two months, I am guiding people through certain process step-by-step to experience non-duality with the people with whom you work, and with the people with whom you share your life.

First you need to experience Advaitha with the people around you.  Only then it can be a day-to-day living reality for you.  If you want Advaitha to become a day-to-day living reality, this is the only way.  Please understand, you can go on thinking about Advaitha, talking about Advaitha constantly in irritation, agitation, and fight with the persons, people with whom you are sharing your life.  Nothing will happen!  Neither Advaitha will happen to you, nor will it happen to others.  If Advaitha comes to you, it may lose its grace!  So, the first thing that needs to happen is, you bringing Advaithic space with your teamily, the people with whom you work, the people with whom you share your life.

Please understand, this will be one of my unique contributions.  This will be one of the important components of Nithyananda Smrithi; means, lifestyle.  Everything I am doing, from as simple as asking you to wear sandalwood paste on the forehead, to as difficult as asking you to do Completion with your spouse, or asking you to wear white during satsangh, and black during Yoga, whatever I am asking you, everything is aimed at making you experience non-duality with your teamily, because, that is the first and foremost step, please listen, first and foremost step to make Advaitha as a lifestyle. 

Re-establishing, reviving the great Sanatana Hindu Dharma is possible only by living it.  Please understand, I am telling you one very important secret.  If you make, if Advaitha becomes your strategy, lifestyle, you don’t need anybody else to defend you; Advaitha will defend you, you will defend Advaitha, understand?  If you make Advaitha as your strategy planning, you don’t need anyone to defend you in your life; Advaitha will defend you, you will defend Advaitha.  I will explain how Advaitha can become a strategy in all the moments of your life.  Whether it is celebration or crisis, high moments or depression, excitement or desperation, whatever may be the moments of your life, Advaitha can be, Advaitha is the best strategy.

Listen!  Any attack coming towards you is unknown part of you.  Get ready to know the unknown parts of you with the knowledge of known parts of you.  Listen!  Get ready to know the unknown parts of you with the knowledge of known components of you.  There are tons of things which you know about you, tons of components of you is known to you.  With that knowledge, with that strength, get ready to face the unknown components of you.

I will make it more practical.  Before that I just wanted to remind you all, and remember, today is the day the great saint, Thiru Jnana Sambandhar re-established Shaivism in Madurai, the fifth day of Meenakshi Brahmotsavam, and we bow down to Mahadeva and Devi who came down as Thiru Jnana Sambandhar and re-established Shaivism in Madurai.  The king of Madurai got reconverted, came back to Shaivism on this same day.  The fifth day of the Brahmotsavam, on this very day, he re-established the very great tradition of Shaivism back in Madurai.  Even though the temple and monastery was there, the king lost the way, he went away to a different way of lifestyle.  He was brought back and Shaivism was re-established on this very day by Thiru Jnana Sambandhar.  We offer our prayers to Mahadeva on this fifth day of the Brahmotsavam celebration. 

(The following song by Thiru Jnana Sambandhar on the glory of the sacred ash is played....)

Manthiram aavathu neeru, vaanavar melathu neeru
Suntharam aavathu neeru, thuthika paduvathu neeru
Thanthiram aavathu neeru, samayathil ulathu neeru
Senthuvar vaay Umai pangkan Thiruaalavaayaan thiruneere


With these same words, Thiru Jnana Sambandhar gave the sacred ash from the kitchen oven or furnace or whatever you call it.  When cooking, they cook with firewood.  That ash, he gave with this very verse you heard just now.  That ash he gave and healed the king’s hunchback and a fever which kills.  I don’t know in allopathy what is the term we use here in modern days (for that fever); you can say almost like Dengue, or H1N1 kind of a fever which comes and kills the person.  The backbone will be bent slowly and that person will die.  That was the disease the king had, the Pandya king.  So, Thiru Jnana Sambandhar, who is the incarnation of Mahadeva and Devi, gives the ash from the kitchen, singing this very verse, and, immediately, the king becomes alright, his back becomes straight, and the fever disappears, and by evening he got converted into Shaivism!  Morning the healing happened, evening he got converted into Shaivism.  And, that night, Shaivism was declared as the religion of the Pandya Kingdom.  Next day morning, Jnana Sambandhar had the coronation as Raja Guru.  The king offered his whole kingdom to Thiru Jnana Sambandhar.  With the grace of Jnana Sambandhar, as per the Shaivite tradition, the kingdom started functioning. 

So, today is the day Jnana Sambandhar re-established Shaivism, got the king back, the kingdom back. Let us re-establish ourselves in Advaitha, come on!

Listen!  First of all, I wanted you all to be convinced about the necessity of experiencing Advaitha.  You see, it is very unfortunate, because Advaitha is such an amazing intellectual philosophy, even the intellectual understanding solves many of your problems, but people stop with that.  Like Yoga cures your stomach pain; but don’t stop with it.  Yoga cures your headache; but don’t stop with it.  Till you have a head, do Yoga!  Yoga is not just for removing the headache; it is for removing the disease of having a body!  Same way, Advaitha is not just having an intellectual clarity about how to run your life. 

Please understand, having intellectual clarity from the Advaithic philosophy is not wrong.  Great!  But stopping there is something wrong.  If you stop there, during the crisis moments, neither Advaitha will be able to help you as a strategy, nor you will be able to use Advaitha as a strategy.  And, if something is not useful to you during a crisis, neither that will defend you, nor you will defend that, understand?  Neither that will defend you, nor you will defend that!  Don’t stop with Advaitha being just an intellectual theology or theory, intellectual, just for the joy of thinking, the brain-candy.  That is the word I will use – “brain-candy”.  Don’t use Advaitha just as a brain-candy.  Getting connected to Advaitha as a brain-candy is okay.  You came to Yoga classes to remove the headache is okay.  But you stopping with that is not okay! 

This Living Advaitha, first you need to be convinced about why Advaitha should become experience.  Because, even if you understand Advaitha intellectually, much of your problems will be solved.  You will feel, ‘Now I am already comfortable. What is the need to move further?  Everything seems okay.  I know what to do when wife fights, when son hurts, when physical problems, mental problems, emotional problems come.  Then what is the need to do further Advaitha?’

Understand, everything is great as long as everything goes on well.  People tell me, ‘Everything is going well in my life.  What is the problem?’  Yes, everything is great as long as everything is going alright.  If everything is okay, then why are you having Life Insurance?  Living Advaitha is the real Life Insurance!  Everything else is Death Insurance!  When you make Advaitha into experience, it becomes the greatest Insurance for all crisis management.  Otherwise, your instability becomes horror even for yourself.  Morning you love something like crazy, evening you hate that same thing like cranky!  And somehow you learn to live with the same thing.  No need even for balancing.  ‘Yes, morning I am like that, evening I am like this.  What to do?  I also don’t know.  People around me also don’t know.  They are also putting up with me.  I am also putting up with me!’  That’s all! 

Listen!  Listen!  Morning you love something like crazy, evening you hate something like cranky!  Two days you love something like crazy, two days you hate something like cranky.  And neither you are able to do something about, nor people who are around you are able to do something about it, and the instability has become something of a lifestyle!  How many of you connect with what I am saying now?  Advaitha is the only antidote for this problem.  I just want to make this statement very clearly.  I can use thousands and thousands of logic, statements, arguments, to convince you that Advaitha is the best way of thinking, feeling, living.  But, now, because of less time, and I already explained a lot in the last two months, I request all the Inner Awakening participants, when you find time after the Inner Awakening, to watch the last two months’ satsanghs – it is available in YouTube freely – on this Living Advaitha, the Teamily process.  I think they have a separate playlist, Living Advaitha Teamily process.  If not, I will tell them to make it.  Last two months’ discourses, especially on this, I am guiding step by step how to form a teamily, who are your teamily.  I will define it in a simple way.

People with whom you share your work and life is your teamily.  And then, bringing Completion with your teamily.  Then, developing an authentic identity about you.  And, taking the help of the teamily to reach that authentic identity.  About all these I have given, at least, on each of these subjects, one week satsangh elaborately, the precise techniques.  I request all of you to see.

Now I am going to continue that same process.  I have given time till May 1st for the satsanghis to bring the Complete Completion with the teamily.  I have given extra five days...I think four days I have given extra.  So, from today, we will start creating our reality as a teamily.  So, today’s homework for all the people who are practicing living advaitha through the morning satsangh.... 

Please understand, sometimes people ask me, ‘Your programmes are high paid.  What can we do?’  I tell you, not with pride or anything, we are the only organization who give all the knowledge, what we offer in the class also, freely in the morning satsangh!  If you are sincere enough, you can practice wherever you are, from wherever you are.  And I also tell you, saying that money is an obstacle is absolute inauthenticity!  Absolute inauthenticity!  Because, even if you practice just one principle of what I am teaching, you will, just like that, generate wealth around you!  If you take responsibility to contribute to society, simply society will shower wealth on you.  So, this programme will never be costly.  It will be costly for the drunkards who want all their money for alcohol, who have not left anything for their real life needs.  Shopaholics – what you call shopping spree – shopaholics, alcoholics, may be for them money is an obstacle.  Even one or two principles if you practice, you will simply generate wealth!  Anyhow....  Let me come back to this truth.

Listen!  Today’s homework:

Sit and pen down the reality you want to cause, and ask, request your whole teamily the reality they want to cause.  Tell them to pen down.

Please listen!

Instruction No.1, Step No.1: You sit and pen down the reality you want to cause in your life.  Don’t censor it because it is impossible.  No!  Nothing is impossible!  Impossibility is the only impossibility on Planet Earth.  Impossibility only cannot live on Planet Earth.  Everything else can live on Planet Earth, I tell you.  Impossibility has no place on Planet Earth other than your ignorance.  Only the ignorant mind’s impossibility lives.  If you want to make a road from Planet Earth to the Moon, if you write that as your reality, I will ask, ‘How many lanes you want?  Four lanes or eight lanes?’ 

I am not selling any superstition, superstitious beliefs.  Please understand, I am not selling any superstitious belief.  I am talking from a country where there is a special law only to attack Hindus!  There is an Anti-Hindu Bill named as “Anti-Superstition Law”.  But it is not anti-superstition; it is anti-Hindu law!  Because, only Hindu beliefs are questioned.  Why there are tons and tons of Communist’s beliefs which make life hell.  Each religion’s beliefs are there which make life hell for themselves and others.  Those beliefs are all not questioned.  We poor Hindus, at the most, we sit with ourselves and ring the bell.  What do they mean by saying Aghori practices are wrong?  What do they mean?  Understand, none of our Aghoris have killed a single person!  They may be eating the dead bodies.  Why “they”?  I am saying, “We”!  I defend Aghoris!  They might have been, and we may be eating dead bodies.  What is the problem?  Are we killing?  Are we killing anybody?  The religions which are teaching, ‘Go out and kill everyone!’, those beliefs are not questioned!  And the religions which are teaching, ‘Kill just for the pleasure!’, those beliefs are not questioned!  And these poor people who decide to eat the dead body for their own reasons, why are their beliefs questioned?  Is there any record, anywhere the Aghori scriptures teach people to kill people?  No!  Actually, they are doing so much good by cleaning!  I defend, I will continue to defend every lost traditional belief of every tradition of Hinduism!  Aghoris belong to Sanatana Hindu Dharma, and I defend them, and I will continue to defend them. 

I know, now these fellows will start telling I also do all that!  I don’t do, because I am brought up in some other tradition.  I don’t eat human bodies, I don’t do Aghori practices, because I am brought up in another one tradition of Hinduism.  Otherwise, if I was born and brought up in Aghori tradition, I have no shame in any of the Aghori traditions, I am very clearly telling you!  Because I already happened to be in Yogic tradition, in the Vedantic tradition, I am living that lifestyle.  But, if my Guru happened to be Aghori, if I had the fortune of getting initiated in that tradition when I was seeking, when I was practicing, I have no shame, be very clear, because that tradition is not teaching to harm anybody.  I may feel ashamed to practice a religion which asks you to kill others; but I will not be ashamed to practice a religion which tells, ‘Just eat the body of people who are already dead naturally.’

Please understand, I am talking from a country where only Hinduism is prosecuted and attacked, Hindu beliefs are attacked, anybody who tries to defend Hinduism is attacked.  So, I am not talking any superstitious things. 

Advaitha, Advaitha means, “all possibility”.  The only impossibility in Advaitha is “impossible”!  Only impossibility is impossible in Advaitha!  So, when you pen down what you want to cause as reality, don’t bother about whether it is possible or not.  Pen down as you want.  And ask your teamily to pen down as they want.  And share it with the whole teamily.  If the teamily consists of twenty-one people, all the twenty-one should know all the twenty-one realities you want to cause.  You should know your reality and all the other twenty people’s reality. 

Please understand, knowing your reality, and all the other members of your team, their reality, is the essence of today’s home work.  That is all I wanted to say. 

I know, I have taken the subject today a little further.  But whatever statements I wanted to make, I wanted it to be on my public record, and I wanted my people, my Sangha to know that this is my stand on Aghoris, this is my stand on every tradition.  Even the so-called modern-day Hindus are brainwashed to believe in sanitized Hinduism.  I believe, trust, the original raw Hindu traditions.  We are not cannibals, understand.  Aghoris are not cannibals.  Cannibals kill to eat.  Aghoris eat what is dead.  There is a big difference.  If I had the fortune of meeting a Mahatma, a great incarnation like Kinaram Baba, I would not have had a problem to get initiated into Aghori tradition. 

There was a great sadhu, Kinaram Baba, in Kashi, who was an Aghori, who will so casually perform any miracles visibly.  He belongs to Aghori Sampradaya.  If I had the fortune of having darshan of that great sadhu, I would have got initiated into Aghora, I would not have had any problem.  I had the fortune of seeing a great Yogi as my Guru in my young age; so, I got initiated into that tradition.  Just because I have not practiced those traditions, I am not going to say those Sampradayas are less valuable....they are less valuable. 

Aghoris are direct sons of Kaalabhairava, understand.  Other Sampradayas all may be adopted sons of Kaalabhairava.  Aghoris are biological sons of Kaalabhairava! 

You need to know one important fact:  Aghoris are vegetarian!  Aghoris are vegetarian!  Please understand, I know the tradition; that is why I am telling you.  They don’t eat any animal flesh, they don’t kill any animal for food.  They are the most non-violent people.  Whatever is available, rejected by society, they consume that and live.  They don’t even go for begging, because they may be a load on society!  Let us look at all of them with a little sympathy.  I am not even asking you guys to look at them with respect, but with a little sympathy.  There was no intellectual loud voice defending all these traditions; that is why it has gone to the extreme of even banning these traditions from this country, which is in no way harming the society or harming any person.  The books which teach killing others should be banned, not the traditions which are such simple, polite beings, living in one corner, just ringing a bell and murmuring something inside. 

All these Anti-Superstition Bills, read them thoroughly.  Only the words, terms used in Hindu tradition are used in those bills as banned!  Not a single word used in any other religions and traditions!  Just to tell the world as if Hindu tradition is only a bunch of superstitions! 

If a person like Kinaram Baba was available, I would not have had a second thought to get initiated into Aghori tradition.  I myself would have said, ‘If I am dead, Kinaram Baba should eat my dead body!’  No....where else can you find a greater Samadhi than a great incarnation like Kinaram Baba’s stomach?  Where else you will find the ultimate rest than Kinaram Baba’s...becoming one with Kinaram Baba’s body? 

You see, no one can understand all these innermost sacred sentiments.  So, we should measure only what is the impact of that on society.  Is there anybody getting killed, getting hurt by these beliefs?  No!  Then who are we to ban it or question it?  You ban anything which hurts society or others, other human-beings; I have no problem.  Hindu Dharma would have banned if anything is going to hurt others, because our whole Dharma stands on non-violence.  Don’t do to others what you don’t want to be done to you! 

 तत्परस्य संदध्यात्प्रतिकूलं यदात्मनः।
एष संक्षेपतो धर्मः कामादन्यः प्रवर्तते॥
na tat parasya saṁdadhyāt pratikūlaṁ yad ātmanaḥ,
eṣa saṁkṣepato dharmaḥ kāmād anyaḥ pravartate.


(8th Verse, 113th Chapter of Anushasana Parva of Mahabharata)


This is the definition of Dharma:  “Don’t do unto others that which would cause you pain if done to you.”

Even though I myself have not eaten human flesh, I have spoken to many great Aghoris who ate human flesh, and I asked them, ‘What is the exact reason?  What happens before and after?’  

They said, ‘Swamiji, this practice develops the stomach which can digest any bio-memory!  So, no pattern, incompletion is stuck in our system.  We are free from all incompletions!’

The Sampradaya in which I was initiated does not allow any consumption of any flesh.  So, I don’t eat.  That does not mean I will disrespect or try to ban some other Sampradayas.  Even if I don’t give my voice to that Sampradaya, defending it, it is wrong!  If I allow that Sampradaya to die, tomorrow the arrow will turn on my Sampradaya!  Because we did not defend Tibet, protect Tibet, now the problem is in Arunachal Pradesh.  Now China is claiming Arunachal Pradesh!  Same way only, if we don’t defend other Sampradayas, tomorrow the arrow will be on our Sampradaya.

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process.  Before that, the essence.

The essence of today’s satsangh:

Pen down the reality you want to cause, ask your whole teamily to pen down the reality they want to cause, and share it with each other.  The whole teamily should know everyone in the teamily, their reality.  

I give you forty-eight hours time for this homework.  In day-after-tomorrow’s satsangh, I will move to the next step.

With this, I will move to the Kalpataru process.

All the participants who came here for Kalpataru Darshan in Kashi, Ananda Vana, and all over the world, please pick up your paper and pen.  Start writing one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, complications, difficulties, impossibilities you have around that thought becoming real.  Pen down both.

(After a few minutes.....................)

Now let us move to the Kalpataru process.  People who have come for the Kalpataru Darshan, please sit straight, close your eyes.  Complete with all the incompletions and drop them.  Hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  If you want health, see you are healthy completely now.  If you want wealth, see you are wealthy completely now.  All the incompletions, fears, complete and drop them.  Create this space.

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................

Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!  Thathaasthu!  I bless you all!  The space you create, let it become reality!  The visualization you had, let it become reality!  Thathaasthu!

Before the Kalpataru Darshan here, we will move to the Dial-the-Avatar calls.

DIAL-THE-AVATAR IN PROGRESS.....................

I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANGH ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment